Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 86
  1. #16
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    11,936
    Rep Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Hire them both. Call them Co- head coaches.
    That word has a nice ring to it, you co-headed monster. Co-head volleyball. Co-head dorms. "Co-head, Stan." "No, you co-head Jeff." Van Gundy's give good co-head.

  2. #17
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Who wouldn't want to live in Utah? The people are pleasant and crime is low.
    As I see it Utah might be perfect for a family. I wouldn't mind living in SLC. But I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Antalya.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  3. #18
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    As I see it Utah might be perfect for a family. I wouldn't mind living in SLC. But I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Antalya.
    Is there a sea in Utah? The lake doesn't cut it for me.

  4. #19
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    How many championships do the Van Gundys have again?
    Those coaches doesn't grow on trees, you know? You would not have so much choice if you determine this (achieving a championship) as a measure.
    Or do you have an extraordinary idea about landing Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers, Carlisle, Pops. etc.?
    Also Luigi (JVG) and Mario (SVG) are way better coaches than Corbin. Let's do it!

  5. #20
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    As I see it Utah might be perfect for a family. I wouldn't mind living in SLC. But I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Antalya.
    That's for sure...looks like a mix of Utah and So Cal.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Didn't Ty over achieve with a not very good team last year? Made the playoffs with an undersized but heart of a champion PF, an undersized cant pass shoots way to much cant get to the free throw line C, a white SF, an array of god awful to not very good SG's, and a frail cant pass cant shoot PG ...... or was I dreaming?

  7. #22
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,451
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Didn't Ty over achieve with a not very good team last year? Made the playoffs with an undersized but heart of a champion PF, an undersized cant pass shoots way to much cant get to the free throw line C, a white SF, an array of god awful to not very good SG's, and a frail cant pass cant shoot PG ...... or was I dreaming?
    i agree with this. we over exceeded last year. lets give the team a few more games to figure out roles. the jazz players in every interview say they know their roles... but the dont. heck, they dont even know who is playing every night yet. this team hasnt an identity yet... they will soon i think, but not till they figure it out then they become the team we all hope and see them becoming.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Every player but the players on the bench suck and every coach without a job is better than Ty. God damn we are screwed.

  9. #24
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,560
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    That word has a nice ring to it, you co-headed monster. Co-head volleyball. Co-head dorms. "Co-head, Stan." "No, you co-head Jeff." Van Gundy's give good co-head.
    You have my attention. Man what asses.

  10. #25
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,451
    Rep Power
    13
    do these little rants help everyine here get though their work day lol...
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  11. #26
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,560
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    That's for sure...looks like a mix of Utah and So Cal.
    Oh man that looks awesome.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,806
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    You do realize that in order to hire someone they in turn have to want to come here? Or we could kidnap them and hold them hostage !
    Who wouldn't want to coach the jazz? They know they ain't getting fired anytime soon. The jazz coaching job might be the most cushiest job in the NBA.

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Who wouldn't want to coach the jazz? They know they ain't getting fired anytime soon. The jazz coaching job might be the most cushiest job in the NBA.
    Yeah it makes sense for a coach to want to coach here but do you really think the Van Gundys are going to go to a small market team ? Like I said ealier I feel like they are a little hollywood, they want the recognition, the press, the sportscenter, etc ..... I could be wrong but I doubt it.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    We overachieved in spite of Ty, not because of him you freakin' hacks. Dude's got as much brains in that skull of his as TroutDumb.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    We overachieved in spite of Ty, not because of him you freakin' hacks. Dude's got as much brains in that skull of his as TroutDumb.
    No credit when there is success and all the credit when there is failure. That makes sense.

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •