Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 273
  1. #91
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,040
    Total Rep Points
    27682
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Game starts at 8:30 so I think we are meeting around 8pm, but that is 7 Nevada time!!

  2. #92
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,612
    Total Rep Points
    72814
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    K So we are meeting at wing nutz at 7 ish tomorrow night right?
    I actually don't know the time, but I would guess 7:30.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  3. #93
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,181
    Total Rep Points
    49440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    K So we are meeting at wing nutz at 7 ish tomorrow night right?
    Nugget/Beer tasting/ terrapin rooting party at Chris L's 6 ish to 8 ish (I think?)

    Wing Nutz 8 ish (Jazz game @ 8:30) to the break of dawn yo

    Then....Mesquite? Vegas? Calyfornia???
    #BringBackUGLI

  4. #94
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,612
    Total Rep Points
    72814
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Nugget/Beer tasting/ terrapin rooting party at Chris L's 6 ish to 8 ish (I think?)

    Wing Nutz 8 ish (Jazz game @ 8:30) to the break of dawn yo

    Then....Mesquite? Vegas? Calyfornia???
    You're pushing it you UGLI mother ****er.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,563
    Total Rep Points
    2024
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Nugget/Beer tasting/ terrapin rooting party at Chris L's 6 ish to 8 ish (I think?)

    Wing Nutz 8 ish (Jazz game @ 8:30) to the break of dawn yo

    Then....Mesquite? Vegas? Calyfornia???
    Well I can pretty much guarentee the Vegas part. I probably have to work Saturday.

  6. #96
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,181
    Total Rep Points
    49440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You're pushing it you UGLI mother ****er.
    Fine. We'll leave at 7:50 for wing nutz
    #BringBackUGLI

  7. #97
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,181
    Total Rep Points
    49440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    Well I can pretty much guarentee the Vegas part. I probably have to work Saturday.
    woot woot.

    Which casino?
    #BringBackUGLI

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,563
    Total Rep Points
    2024
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    I don't know if I can make it to Chris L's but I well be at the Nutz 4 sure. I don't have a clue what any of you look like LOL

  9. #99
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,612
    Total Rep Points
    72814
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    I don't know if I can make it to Chris L's but I well be at the Nutz 4 sure. I don't have a clue what any of you look like LOL
    Just think screen names and you'll get it easily.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #100
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,612
    Total Rep Points
    72814
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Yo, Uggs, I love your avatar, but you should switch it for just a few days ..

    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #101
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    15,275
    Total Rep Points
    48782
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Skype me @ Wingnutz on the big screen doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    *confirmed*

  12. #102
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    12,986
    Total Rep Points
    39593
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Are you wackos going to be posting on here from your phones during this shindig? That could make for an amusing read Saturday.

  13. #103
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,612
    Total Rep Points
    72814
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Are you wackos going to be posting on here from your phones during this shindig? That could make for an amusing read Saturday.
    UGLI probably will because he tends to bury himself in his phone when he gets nervous or feels awkward. I'll be too busy saying, over and over and over .. "No, I'm sorry, I'm married .. no wait, don't cry." Gets very, very old.. (and I AM talking about sexy young ladies) ha
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14.  

     

  15. #104
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    15,275
    Total Rep Points
    48782
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UGLI probably will because he tends to bury himself in his phone when he gets nervous or feels awkward. I'll be too busy saying, over and over and over .. "No, I'm sorry, I'm married .. no wait, don't cry." Gets very, very old.. (and I AM talking about sexy young ladies) ha
    Yeah, and CJ Miles will average 24 ppg off of 55% shooting this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    *confirmed*

  16. #105
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    12,986
    Total Rep Points
    39593
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UGLI probably will because he tends to bury himself in his phone when he gets nervous or feels awkward. I'll be too busy saying, over and over and over .. "No, I'm sorry, I'm married .. no wait, don't cry." Gets very, very old.. (and I AM talking about sexy young ladies) ha
    Kudos for the much-needed clarification.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •