Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 273
  1. #151
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Would one of ya'll non drinkers have a problem dropping ol' UGLI off at home after the festivities? I will make it worth your while

    I'ma try and get a ride to Chris L's for the nugget/beer/bedazzle party, which will render me carless for the eve.

    The only reason I'm doing this is cuz I hate getting DUI's on my birthday.
    #lol

  2. #152
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,537
    Total Rep Points
    19346
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Would one of ya'll non drinkers have a problem dropping ol' UGLI off at home after the festivities? I will make it worth your while

    I'ma try and get a ride to Chris L's for the nugget/beer/bedazzle party, which will render me carless for the eve.

    The only reason I'm doing this is cuz I hate getting DUI's on my birthday.
    Why are you looking at me???
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Would one of ya'll non drinkers have a problem dropping ol' UGLI off at home after the festivities? I will make it worth your while

    I'ma try and get a ride to Chris L's for the nugget/beer/bedazzle party, which will render me carless for the eve.

    The only reason I'm doing this is cuz I hate getting DUI's on my birthday.
    Take a taxi you cheap ****.

  4. #154
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Why are you looking at me???
    Haha
    #lol

  5. #155
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Take a taxi you cheap ****.
    Do they have those in STG???
    #lol

  6. #156
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,537
    Total Rep Points
    19346
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Yup!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  7. #157
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,067
    Total Rep Points
    25862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Where is the Chris-L before party at?

    Someone PM the address just in case I can make it.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  8. #158
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Where is the Chris-L before party at?

    Someone PM the address just in case I can make it.
    This is a good question. I dunno the address either.
    #lol

  9. #159
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,537
    Total Rep Points
    19346
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Just PMed stoked you want one too??
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  10. #160
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,120
    Total Rep Points
    13881
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Pm'ed stoked and ugli. PKM if you are gonna be able to make, come around through to the backyard like ya did at the girls party. knock on the backdoor, we are downstairs.

  11.  

     

  12. #161
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    Pm'ed stoked and ugli. PKM if you are gonna be able to make, come around through to the backyard like ya did at the girls party. knock on the backdoor, we are downstairs.
    That is very "meet me behind Costco" esque Chris...
    #lol

  13. #162
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,120
    Total Rep Points
    13881
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    We are renters here. It's a 2 level house, the bottom level is walled off and seperate. It will all make sense when you get here, if ya knock on the front door you will get eric, not chris. don't biff my house.

  14. #163
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    We are renters here. It's a 2 level house, the bottom level is walled off and seperate. It will all make sense when you get here, if ya knock on the front door you will get eric, not chris. don't biff my house.
    Ooooook.

    Wait, I could meet Eric??????
    #lol

  15. #164
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,120
    Total Rep Points
    13881
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ooooook.

    Wait, I could meet Eric??????
    Let's just take things moving slowly, I don't wanna mess this up.

  16. #165
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Having a fun time trying to explain to my friends in SLC what I'm doing on my birthday hahaha.
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •