Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yamers View Post
    letting off the gas now
    I other words Big Al is back in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Not to bag on Millsap, but he shouldn't be taking minutes from Favors tonight. Favors can shut down Gasol and do more on the offensive side too.

Rep Level
    I love how well the Jazz are playing but the fact that Favors has 8 minutes played and Kanter has 4 is a BIG problem for me.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Not to bag on Millsap, but he shouldn't be taking minutes from Favors tonight. Favors can shut down Gasol and do more on the offensive side too.
    This.

Rep Level
    The Hornets look terrible tonight. With 3 minutes left in the game they have 56 total points.

I'm sure ESPN is pissed right now. The Hornets totally screwed them over.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Can't disagree with this. Favors really bothered Gasol in the first half causing Gasol to miss a few shots he usually makes, and loved his aggression on offense.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I love how well the Jazz are playing but the fact that Favors has 8 minutes played and Kanter has 4 is a BIG problem for me.
    Word. I need to see more Kanter on Dwight action.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    I love Mo was always so pissed we let him walk after his rookie season. Dude just knows how to get the ball in the hoop, and is just making plays for himself and others
    He is just making plays for himself would be a better comment imo

Rep Level
    Okay, lets see if we can turn this into a 20-pt. win. We have the depth to do it.

Rep Level
    Don't ever dribble the ball again Al.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    Don't ever dribble the ball again Al.
    This. Big Al is playing a good game tonight. Might even be his best of the season.

Rep Level
    Jefferson is playing like dog ****. Make some god damn subs corbin...

Rep Level
    Get Kanter into the ****ing game.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    Quit talking about how many foul shots Kobe gets per game before he gets 20 this game.

Rep Level
    Did mo just call a huddle after Marvin fouled Kobe?? I love this guy!'
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png