Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    They shot nearly 30 more FT's than us, but we still beat them.
    Usually a recipe for disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Lakers need Fisher bad.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Winning, it's a hell of a lot better than losing, eh?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    He is just making plays for himself would be a better comment imo
    Oh yeah? Lets ignore the fact that he spent a single possession trying to feed Foye three separate times, until he drained the three. Classic Sepanol.

Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    I think a system where all users can aspire to someday be as hawt and sexay as PKM is something all websites should have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Those refs should all be fired. Nice win.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks with a decent night. 2 pts on 50% fg with 2 ast and played solid defense as well. That should earn him some more minutes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Those refs should all be fired. Nice win.
    Or killed, whichever is more convenient.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Didn't watch the whole game but what I saw of Kanter on the defensive end was very nice. He just needs to get under control a little bit and learn more about positioning. It's the only thing I can think of for his abysmal rebounding lately. Nice to see him not suck!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And the icing on the cake - I'm sure Kobe will start stabbing his teammates in the back....

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Didn't watch the whole game but what I saw of Kanter on the defensive end was very nice. He just needs to get under control a little bit and learn more about positioning. It's the only thing I can think of for his abysmal rebounding lately. Nice to see him not suck!
    HE had a couple of nice steals/deflections, but then got way to overzealous with it and got burnt a couple of times.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Burks with a decent night. 2 pts on 50% fg with 2 ast and played solid defense as well. That should earn him some more minutes.
    You need to change your avatar. Halloween is over and franklin has stolen this new avatar of yours.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    After actually getting to watch the Lakers (as opposed to just hearing about them sucking), I am convinced that Mike Brown will be fired by the All-Star break.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kabenac View Post
    And the icing on the cake - I'm sure Kobe will start stabbing his teammates in the back....
    That's why I can't ever be a fan of teams like the Lakers and Miami. Their demeanor tonight was that of an upper class little girl acting out because she feels entitled to one thing or another. I don't know what they're unhappy about, but they were certainly begging for someone to notice them.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    After actually getting to watch the Lakers (as opposed to just hearing about them sucking), I am convinced that Mike Brown will be fired by the All-Star break.
    You're giving him too much credit. If he makes it to Christmas I would be very surprised.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Foye is a chucker, but man can he hit the three ball! He hits three threes in a row and gives Corbin the chest bump, ha ha!
    This is the difference between him and CJ. Foye is confident, while CJ is the weakest minded pro in the game, and no confidence. Foye may make me pull my hair out at times, but he will win us some games, which is something CJ never did.

Let the Foye experiment continue.