Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    "Corporations are people, my friend."

****ed up people that you wouldnt trust alone with your daughter or wife...
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    You do realize that a "corporation" is simply a business that has been legally incorporated. There are many "corporations" in the U.S. that consist of president, VP and secretary that are husband, wife, and a child. Sounds pretty damn evil to me...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    You do realize that a "corporation" is simply a business that has been legally incorporated. There are many "corporations" in the U.S. that consist of president, VP and secretary that are husband, wife, and a child. Sounds pretty damn evil to me...
    Let them hunt their boogeymen.

You'll get that evil corporate boogeyman one day and then you can hang him from the nearest tree. Then, in the absence of corporations people will no longer know greed and desire. Starvation, sure. Super expensive products, sure. Inefficient American industry, sure. But Greed was invented by corporations and only exists to allow them to further their sinister plan to destroy their customers lives.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLUTClH View Post
    Obama won! Woots! There are so many racists down here where I live. I felt like the only one in the entire town that was rooting for Obama. If I had a dollar for every time I heard something like "I don't want that n****r in office again", I'd be able to buy at least three or four cases of beer.
    ********. That's more a testament to who you hang with than a geo-demographic fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Can't believe how ignorant some of your posts have been lately. Disappointed based on the opinion I had formed of you. You're better than this past week, right?
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    ********. That's more a testament to who you hang with than a geo-demographic fact.
    He never said the people who made the comments were friends of his, let alone acquaintances. And if you don't think the South isn't more racist-heavy than in other places in our country, I don't think you've gotten out of the UK practice facilities enough. Can this be proven? I'm not so sure. Is it obvious? Yes, to anyone with half a brain.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    He never said the people who made the comments were friends of his, let alone acquaintances. And if you don't think the South isn't more racist-heavy than in other places in our country, I don't think you've gotten out of the UK practice facilities enough. Can this be proven? I'm not so sure. Is it obvious? Yes, to anyone with half a brain.
    I give PKM credit for having at least 2/3 of a brain.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Dal has the other 1/3

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't get the corporate hate. My grandpa put his farm into a corporation so that he could manage the finances and create mechanism for passing it on to multiple children without breaking it apart. He was never rich, he couldn't even sale the corporate assetts for much unless he could find another sucker willing to work 16 hour days.

A corporation is just a name on a paper, the corporation is made by people, all the corporate decisions are made by people, and if the corporation no longer serves the needs of the people that created it, they get rid of the corporation. Making it sound like a corporation is a living intelligent being with its own stream of conciousness makes it easy for simple mind to paint it a villian but it is not real and the idea keeps us from discussing the real motivations of corporations.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes .. but over-stereotyping. I know a thousand more southerners that you, I'm sure .. and it's an unfair mischaracterization.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Thank you, I think.

Dal has the other 1/3
    **** you, I think.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes .. but over-stereotyping. I know a thousand more southerners that you, I'm sure .. and it's an unfair mischaracterization.
    Unfair? Some places still hang the Confederate flag. While I have no doubts that it is somewhat oversterotyped, it's true.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dal has the other 1/3
    What, are we craniopagus twins?

Unfair? Some places still hang the Confederate flag. While I have no doubts that it is somewhat oversterotyped, it's true.

Agreed. Ive met a couple of people from the south, who I feel are much kinder than some of the Northern Murikanz that I've met. Doesn't mean that racism cannot be found.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes, of course, are you now calling out a very small minority in an attempt to justify?

Please don't be intellectually dishonest. If you don't know, but assume, cool .. admit that.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    What, are we craniopagus twins?

Agreed. Ive met a couple of people from the south, who I feel are much kinder than some of the Northern Murikanz that I've met. Doesn't mean that racism cannot be found.
    Thank you. I'm pretty sure ..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Oh just stop Scat.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Can't believe how ignorant some of your posts have been lately. Disappointed based on the opinion I had formed of you. You're better than this past week, right?
    Touche