Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    We should just make this really simple. Women seek security. Men seek adventure. (I'm generalizing but I doubt you'll object cctrackstar) It's women's suffrage that's to blame for all these government safety nets (don't believe me, look it up) so we can turn the clock back in one fell swoop by taking back women's right to vote.

Sounds good, right?
    Yes, but you wouldn't have to go that far. His idea of "anyone who is dependent on government support for housing and food forfeits their ability to vote" would combat the women who want the government to be a surrogate husband/father.
    Democrat motto:
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Why should we work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirkickyass View Post
    Pearl is right

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    So Obama got the votes in the places where the people live. Amazing.
    To be fair Romney got the votes where the other half lived.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    At least he won a county there (looks to be the county Jackson and Yellowstone are in). He didn't win a single one in Oklahoma, thus confirming my stance that Oklahoma is the absolute worst state in the nation.
    I do not see any blue in Utah or West Virginia either.

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRoach0 View Post
    Romney did. His supporters, not so much. I've found you a link: http://news.yahoo.com/freaking-best-...-politics.html

But really, you need only go as far as facebook.
    The squeaky wheel. Are there pissed off supporters yes. But that is way to broad of a brush and you know it.

We all know about the same reaction would happen if Obama lost. The vast majority would pick themselves up and move on. But a few loud mouth dumbasses would make a whole lot of noise. And make the whole left look bad.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    The squeaky wheel. Are there pissed off supporters yes. But that is way to broad of a brush and you know it.

We all know about the same reaction would happen if Obama lost. The vast majority would pick themselves up and move on. But a few loud mouth dumbasses would make a whole lot of noise. And make the whole left look bad.
    A likely possibility. Maybe "many of his supporters" or even "some of his supporters" would have been more appropriate.

For me, the bottom line is that the red has an inability to separate religion and politics. The way America is evolving, with tolerance of beliefs different than ones own, is vastly different than what the red want. It starts there, takes a side trip over to a bloated military and it's questionable applications, lack of focus on green energy, and then comes right on back to intolerance of others.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm sure there are thousands of dumbasses running around yelling and PMSin that Obama won. However Romney Got 50 million votes roughly. Most would indicate at least over 25 million. Are you really trying to tell me that 25 million people are acting that way?

If 25 million were it would be marches in the streets and riots.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm sure there are thousands of dumbasses running around yelling and PMSin that Obama won. However Romney Got 50 million votes roughly. Most would indicate at least over 25 million. Are you really trying to tell me that 25 million people are acting that way?

When did I say most? I said many. And I used that word on purpose, as I don't believe half or most are that way.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I agree. I've only heard about 1.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRoach0 View Post
    When did I say most? I said many. And I used that word on purpose, as I don't believe half or most are that way.
    Sorry I misread. I still say this is the vast minority.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    I agree. I've only heard about 1.
    Link?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sorry I misread. I still say this is the vast minority.
    I think you are putting your head in the sand over this. My facebook was a disaster on election night, there were posts lamenting the death of america from many of my friends and family, from people who I had never seen post about politics in the past. This suggests to me that it was more than just the vast minority of Romney supporters who lost their **** a few days ago. One of my cousins even posted a video on facebook of his 7 year old daughter bawling her eyes out upon hearing Romney lost. It was ridiculous.
    Hate You Can Trust

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Link?
    Did you read ElRoacho's link?
    Hate You Can Trust

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I think you are putting your head in the sand over this. My facebook was a disaster on election night, there were posts lamenting the death of america from many of my friends and family, from people who I had never seen post about politics in the past. This suggests to me that it was more than just the vast minority of Romney supporters who lost their **** a few days ago. One of my cousins even posted a video on facebook of his 7 year old daughter bawling her eyes out upon hearing Romney lost. It was ridiculous.
    This just tells me that many of your family and friends are in the minority of all Romney supporters.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    And I think you are over dramatizing it. I have seen business as usual since Wednesday. Perhaps your family and friends need to get a grip. All of mine weren't happy but have reacted like Conan and PKM.

I have seen far more gloating that Obama won than anger over a Romney loss. But I still think the gloaters are a vast minority.