Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Plato, Aristotle, Socrates......morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Steve Jobs, Larry Ellison of Oracle, Bill Gates, Paul Allen of Microsoft, Mark Zuckerberg and Dustin Moskovitz of Facebook, Michael Dell of Dell Computers, Brian Dunn of Best Buy, Barry Diller of IAC, John Mackey of Whole Foods, David Geffen, Ralph Lauren, Ted Turner.........
    Also morons.
    I think Silencer missed the reference. Inconceivable!

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    What's wrong with the Nuge? His support of gun rights? I'm not familiar with his broader stance.
    Just his extreme view on Obama. He's going to "kill himself or be in jail if Obama gets relected" "America is Russia" Just stupid over the top **** that needs to end.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

I copied this from another site. It pretty well sums it up for me. In the afterglow of Obama’s victory, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Ayatollah Khamenei, Vladimir Putin and Chris Matthews, as well as millions of pot-heads, sodomites, pro-aborts and all common moochers, are sharing a collective thrill. The American people by a clear majority have rejected fiscal responsibility, energy independence, national security, border security, traditional family values, and worst of all, standing with the most defenseless and innocent among us. Barack Obama’s re-election is a complete political, economic, moral, social and spiritual catastrophe.

I copied this from another site. It pretty well sums it up for me. In the afterglow of Obama’s victory, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Ayatollah Khamenei, Vladimir Putin and Chris Matthews, as well as millions of pot-heads, sodomites, pro-aborts and all common moochers, are sharing a collective thrill. The American people by a clear majority have rejected fiscal responsibility, energy independence, national security, border security, traditional family values, and worst of all, standing with the most defenseless and innocent among us. Barack Obama’s re-election is a complete political, economic, moral, social and spiritual catastrophe.

You can say that again!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    Don't worry friend, you aren't alone.

If only your side would have won. This is what America should be.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    If only your side would have won. This is what America should be.
    Instead we get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Instead we get this.

lol. yes you do

Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Instead we get this.

Somehow, I feel that a voter who thinks that she's gonna get a free phone isn't nearly as bad as a voter who is against interracial marriage, or a voter who thinks that only men are able to lead a nation. But hey, thats just my opinion I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Good lord i dont know if its ds ambien or you are a demon spawned from chris angel

*confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Somehow, I feel that a voter who thinks that she's gonna get a free phone isn't nearly as bad as a voter who is against interracial marriage, or a voter who thinks that only men are able to lead a nation. But hey, thats just my opinion I suppose.
    I think one hold America back and one runs us into the ground. Either way they are both dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I think one hold America back and one runs us into the ground. Either way they are both dangerous.
    The Horror!
    Hate You Can Trust

"the only one with the truth, yay"

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Not really. I'd say they are about the same.
    They won't even let cancer patients smoke weed because of some dumbass moral reasoning. They have dry counties. They won't let gays get married. They are the absolute worst when it comes to letting people do what they want. Unless it involves guns, then hey, open season.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    What's wrong with the Nuge? His support of gun rights? I'm not familiar with his broader stance.
    What's wrong is he'll be dead in a few months since Obama got reelected!
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    The American people by a clear majority have rejected traditional family value
    Thank Jesus. Too bad it couldn't of come sooner.

Actually, this whole post makes me laugh.

In the afterglow of Obama’s victory, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Ayatollah Khamenei, Vladimir Putin and Chris Matthews, as well as millions of pot-heads, sodomites, pro-aborts and all common moochers, are sharing a collective thrill. The American people by a clear majority have rejected fiscal responsibility, energy independence, national security, border security, traditional family values, and worst of all, standing with the most defenseless and innocent among us. Barack Obama’s re-election is a complete political, economic, moral, social and spiritual catastrophe.

It's like this whining puss put every idiotic stereotype they could come up with. "Derp de der, the Muslims and commies and potheads and gays all banded together to rally against us awesome, magnificent god fearing moral people!" What's sad is I think they actually believe that crap up there. No wonder they got their asses kicked in the election. Sure this panders to the idiots in the bible belt, but guess what geniuses, you already had that vote locked up. It's like the right doesn't get how the electoral college works, and thankfully, the bible belt only has so much influence in this country.

That being said, excuse me while I light up a joint, go to the grocery store and load up on food with my food stamp card, take my gf to get an abortion, have sex with my real bf on the side, and bow down and pray to Allah before the sun goes down.