Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I was thinking about that. It's a problem and rellay complicates things. The solution I came up with is that there would have to be two markers, one that goes away quickly and one that is persistent. So if you test positive for weed, are suspected of a DUI but got a zero based on the marker you would need to have the secondary marker showing that you consumed legit weed. It get's a little cumbersome.
    Perhaps less cumbersome, though, than having to determine, on a case by case basis, who has or hasn't violated whatever rule exists.

Once you had the infrastructure in place, it seems like it wouldn't be too bad.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    I never thought I'd call you a dork Stoked.... but.... dork.
    Organic means it's grown without pesticides and chemicals, like everything used to be grown before the advent of pesticides and chemicals.

No ****. I was just ****ing around.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Soon I'll be able to show people pics of my grow like Gameface does with his brew. Good times.

Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    No ****. I was just ****ing around.
    Alright..... ******* you crazy mother****** ****.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Soon I'll be able to show people pics of my grow like Gameface does with his brew. Good times.
    I'll be looking forward to your Jazz vs. Nuggets game threads.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just wanted to say LONG LIVE MONSANTO.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    I just wanted to say LONG LIVE MONSANTO.
    You could've also went with DuPont, but to each their own.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Can't imagine how I'm allowed to make my own beer, enter it onto competitions, talk about it on the internet and drink as much as I want while you aren't allowed to do the same with Marijuana. This day was a long time coming and I think it's a huge win for each and every one of us whether everyone realizes it or not.

Congrats!