Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 83

Thread: Obama wins.....

  1. #61
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,632
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Oh I'll just insinuate that right now then.
    And I will be the first to call you a dumbass. If you are American he is your president. Case closed.

    On an off note:

    This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012


    We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012


    Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012



    He is such an idiot.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    And I will be the first to call you a dumbass. If you are American he is your president. Case closed.

    On an off note:

    This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

    Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012


    We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

    Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012


    Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

    Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012



    He is such an idiot.
    Romney actually held campaign events with him.

  3. #63
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,632
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    Romney actually held campaign events with him.
    President Obama sat in "Rev." Wrights congregation for years.

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sugarhouse Utah
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    It was amazing to see Karl Rove's Fox meltdown. I'd be pissed if I just spent all that super pac money and basically had nothing to show for it. I'm alarmed that we are migrating to class warfare politics. Check out this measure in California. Santa Clara County passed Measure M which caps CEO's salaries at $165,288 a year (in the Bay Area you can barely get a mortgage with that salary). I don't know how this Measure passed. Talent should be rewarded and not run off because people are starting to hate rich people. Bad precedent. I understand people are trying to get after the super rich but what people don't realize is the super rich don't have incomes. They're just rich and in response to that people go after high income earners. Then you start going down a slippery slope, when does it stop?

    http://losaltos.patch.com/articles/e...-to-be-counted

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,307
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    Romney actually held campaign events with him.
    If Trump had been willing to donate to Obama's campaign, Obama would absolutely have had Trump at campaign events.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    President Obama sat in "Rev." Wrights congregation for years.
    Years ago. And Rev Wright isn't tweeting about a revolution either.

    Trump, who was on stage with Romney at campaign events as recently as a couple months ago, tweeted out a bunch of crap about a revolution and his the election was a sham, night before last.

    This is not even close to the same as Obama sitting in a church where some guy said something stupid, several years ago, then disavowed that guy, and didn't have anything to do with him again.

  7. #67
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,632
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    Years ago. And Rev Wright isn't tweeting about a revolution either.

    Trump, who was on stage with Romney at campaign events as recently as a couple months ago, tweeted out a bunch of crap about a revolution and his the election was a sham, night before last.

    This is not even close to the same as Obama sitting in a church where some guy said something stupid, several years ago, then disavowed that guy, and didn't have anything to do with him again.
    Several years ago now but not then. He disavowed him once it was politically expedient. Also he said several similar things over a long period all of which Obama sat thru adn continued to go.

    It is similar.

    God you trip over yourself to bash Romney at any chance you get.

    Sometimes it is like talking to Thriller or PeralWatson.

  8. #68
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,632
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    If Trump had been willing to donate to Obama's campaign, Obama would absolutely have had Trump at campaign events.
    But it would be OK if Obama did it. Just ask Salty.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Several years ago now but not then. He disavowed him once it was politically expedient. Also he said several similar things over a long period all of which Obama sat thru adn continued to go.

    It is similar.

    God you trip over yourself to bash Romney at any chance you get.

    Sometimes it is like talking to Thriller or PeralWatson.
    Obama was not on stage at any campaign events with him. He hasn't been associated to him in many years. And he never went on a Twitter tirade calling for a revolution and saying our president isn't legitimate.

    It's not even close to the same thing.

    A CURRENT Romney surrogate is constantly saying ridiculous things.

    A FORMER Obama associate (never a close campaign surrogate) said some things several years ago that weren't as bad as the things Trump constantly says.

    Not the same.

  10. #70
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,632
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    Obama was not on stage at any campaign events with him. He hasn't been associated to him in many years. And he never went on a Twitter tirade calling for a revolution and saying our president isn't legitimate.

    It's not even close to the same thing.

    A CURRENT Romney surrogate is constantly saying ridiculous things.

    A FORMER Obama associate (never a close campaign surrogate) said sine things several years ago that weren't add bad as the things Trump constantly says.

    Not the same.
    ********. Spin it all you want but ********.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    ********. Spin it all you want but ********.
    So, seriously, your response to a major Romney campaign surrogate going ape **** on Twitter night before last, is to say "Several years ago Obama once knew a guy that said something I don't approve of."

    Not spin bro, it's just flat out not the same thing. And you know Fox News, Rush, etc, would be all over it if an Obama surrogate did what Trump did.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,307
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    President Obama sat in "Rev." Wrights congregation for years.
    Since you're bothering to argue about it, why do you think this is important?
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  13. #73
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    That's the spirit. I wonder how long before I hear someone tell me President Obama isn't their president.
    **** those people.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  14. #74
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN View Post
    **** those people.
    Yeah that's what he'll say to you after passing executive orders you don't agree with :-)
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  15. #75
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,632
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    Since you're bothering to argue about it, why do you think this is important?
    When he continued to attend after hearing things like "god damn America" and all the other BS from what I would consider a racist than it is the same as agreeing/condoning it.

    I'd think Romney having associations with Trump was idiotic at best. Romney should have stood up and called him out over his tweets and all the birther crap.

    These men represent us and as such I expect and demand more from them.

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •