Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    T minus 265 days until Al signs a four year, 55M extension.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The bigger question is:

Why was Randy Foye trying to jump and bump celebrate with Corbin? Did you guys see Corbin's reaction? HAHA

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SGJazz View Post
    The bigger question is:

Why was Randy Foye trying to jump and bump celebrate with Corbin? Did you guys see Corbin's reaction? HAHA
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Foye is okay with me because he can shoot. But his defense is basically non-existant. I think Ty was hoping that the had another 3 ball or 2 in him. But yeah, why not double team? Oh, yeah, I remember, he learned it all from Ole Jer and to Ole Jer double teaming a guy was not manly.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would love to hear someone ask Randy that:

"Randy I know you hit three big 3 pointers down the stretch that really put the game out of reach for the Lakers, but how come you couldn't singlehandedly slow down a future Hall of Famer?"

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    I would love to hear someone ask Randy that:

"Randy I know you hit three big 3 pointers down the stretch that really put the game out of reach for the Lakers, but how come you couldn't singlehandedly slow down a future Hall of Famer?"
    Seriously, whats his freaking problem? Is he lazy?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Seriously, whats his freaking problem? Is he lazy?
    I blame, 9/11, George W. Bush, Obama, Jefferson & Ty Corbin.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We needed someone that could actually make a 3 in the game, and he was the only one.

That being said, who was he going to guard, if not Kobe? World Peace, Gasol, or Howard?

The last option is Blake, and having Mo guard Kobe?

The rest of the team was sucking at hitting shots, and went 0 for a million from 3 without him.
    TREYBOT

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    We needed someone that could actually make a 3 in the game, and he was the only one.

That being said, who was he going to guard, if not Kobe? World Peace, Gasol, or Howard?

The last option is Blake, and having Mo guard Kobe?

The rest of the team was sucking at hitting shots, and went 0 for a million from 3 without him.
    Sometimes people dont understand situations and personel. This isn't freaking football, you cant make a substitution every play.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Looks like he is seal diving onto teh Corbin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wait, I thought we had to have Burks on the floor regardless of his defensive lapses? Although he played pretty decent on ball D tonight he still gets lost off the ball a lot.
    thats because of the screens
    when it comes to screen defense turns from an indivdual thing to a team thing.

cant blame that on burks.
    even stockton had problems fighting through screens
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We wondered the same thing here. We assumed it was because Hayward was in foul trouble, but Marvin could have guarded him. Anyway, we won the game so I can't complain much.

For some reason, wins agains the Lakers are about 10x sweeter than others.
    You know squat. You know less than squat. You and Squat could go to the movies and Squat could wear an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    thats because of the screens
    when it comes to screen defense turns from an indivdual thing to a team thing.

cant blame that on burks.
    even stockton had problems fighting through screens
    It is a team thing, but since its a team thing shouldnt everyone have the same problem? Burks is worse than others when it comes to this. He will figure it out though, I'm not worried.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It is a team thing, but since its a team thing shouldnt everyone have the same problem? Burks is worse than others when it comes to this. He will figure it out though, I'm not worried.
    It is a team thing, but I saw Kobe beat 3 of our defenders still make the shot, or get a foul call.
    You can't blame the first guy because Kobe would have beat anyone in those situations.
    The help defense was also good and Kobe either forced a foul, or the refs would bail him out with superstar calls that should not have happened.

I thought the help defense was pretty good, definitely good enough to win the game. Corbin had to keep Foye on the floor to stretch the floor and give us more of an opportunity to have open shots. Go with the hot hand. The two players on the floor that stunk it up as to shooting were Sap and Hayward. If anyone comes out it's them unless you think their defense was so good they had to be out there. I would have been fine with Favors in for Sap and it would not have killed me to see Marvin in for Hayward.

Burks... No, I don't want to see him on the floor in that situation unless it's because of people fouling out. Maybe later in the year.
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    A-****ing-men! Honestly, I swear I'm not trying to be over reactionary, actually the contrary......but Corbin continues to do some of the more baffling things I've seen in awhile, as an NBA head coach.

I actually thought Marvin really did a fairly solid job on Kobe early on, and very worst case scenario, he's 6 ****ing 9 and Kobe was posting up! Good god, man! Good god.....
    I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing, the expletives included ... Corbin must be awfully dense.