Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 350
  1. #76
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    10,955
    Total Rep Points
    9515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    And n9.... Right??
    I'm excited for the #n9 crew that are excited for #n9.

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,929
    Total Rep Points
    10339
    Rep Adjustment Power
    51
    The Jazz come out cold, play sloppy, and give up a double digit lead by the half, they storm back in the 3rd, but run out of gas in the 4th and lose by 9.

    Mark it down. We will come away with a moral victory because the guys played really hard in the 3rd and showed what they can do.

    2-4.. 2-0 Home, 0-4 Away bla bla bla bla because they are a young team and they always struggle on the road. Especially Mo, Jeff, Millsap, and Marv.
    TREYBOT

  3. #78
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    10,955
    Total Rep Points
    9515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    The Jazz come out cold, play sloppy, and give up a double digit lead by the half, they storm back in the 3rd, but run out of gas in the 4th and lose by 9.

    Mark it down. We will come away with a moral victory because the guys played really hard in the 3rd and showed what they can do.

    2-4.. 2-0 Home, 0-4 Away bla bla bla bla because they are a young team and they always struggle on the road. Especially Mo, Jeff, Millsap, and Marv.
    That's enough wet blanket talk!

  4. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Oooooh I hate the no good butt sniffing, crap eating, ball licking, baby killing, wife beating, baby seal raping Nuggets. I hate them.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,929
    Total Rep Points
    10339
    Rep Adjustment Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    That's enough wet blanket talk!
    Just being realistic. Have to throw some realism out there after the Jazzfanz high after a win.

    Gotta water down the koolaid, otherwise the letdown after the loss will kill you.
    TREYBOT

  6. #81
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,726
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    The Jazz get coaches fired! Goooooooooodbye Mike Brown! Hello George Karl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #82
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    I'm really looking forward to watching this one. On paper we crush them inside and they smoke us with wings. Game could come down to the kinds of games Gordon and Marvin pull out.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  8. #83
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,726
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    I'm really looking forward to watching this one. On paper we crush them inside and they smoke us with wings. Game could come down to the kinds of games Gordon and Marvin pull out.
    I agree with this. I will add that bench play will be a significant reason for the win/loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  9. #84
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,379
    Total Rep Points
    26992
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Oooooh I hate the no good butt sniffing, crap eating, ball licking, baby killing, wife beating, baby seal raping Nuggets. I hate them.
    I'm with you. Outside of the Lakers they are the worst. Then the Rockets a close third.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  10.  

     

  11. #85
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Saving up for League Pass
    Posts
    14,911
    Total Rep Points
    26784
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz get coaches fired! Goooooooooodbye Mike Brown! Hello George Karl!
    Maybe the Nuggets will return the favor.
    KOC and Greggy Boy have heard the Sloan to LA rumors. So they fire Corbin after another road loss, kiss and make up with Jerry and Phil and the world returns to some sense of normalcy after Hurricane Sandy, the election, etc.

  12. #86
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,392
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Why do people hate the Melo/AI-less Nuggets? George Karl is a class act, as is basically everyone on their team. Denver is also a cool place.

    ?

    The only answer that makes any sense at all is that this is generic-rivalry-speak. Unless... someone wants to enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  13. #87
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    12,000
    Total Rep Points
    24388
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I'm with you. Outside of the Lakers they are the worst. Then the Rockets a close third.
    Blazers.

  14. #88
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,726
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Why do people hate the Melo/AI-less Nuggets? George Karl is a class act, as is basically everyone on their team. Denver is also a cool place.

    ?

    The only answer that makes any sense at all is that this is generic-rivalry-speak. Unless... someone wants to enlighten me.
    Because people form Colorado think they are better than people form Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #89
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    10,955
    Total Rep Points
    9515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz
    Al Jefferson looks confused when he is asked about Kenneth Faried. “Oh, the guy with the dreads? I love him.”

  16. #90
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,379
    Total Rep Points
    26992
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Blazers.
    I'd place them behind all three that I listed. I am no fan of them but the Jazz have more history against the Lakers and Rockets. I personally just hate the Nuggets. Always have.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •