Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Pos rep me for calling you out on that dinky post to get your rep power point.
    I was trying to be original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is just lame. Watching this is just amazing. Umm why do we even have a bench when they never get to play even though the starters play like ****. Screw the vets. Bring on the future!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Can we just start a trade Al Jefferson chant at every home game until management and corbin wake up?

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Pouyan View Post
    Can we just start a trade Al Jefferson chant at every home game until management and corbin wake up?
    "Trade Big Al! Trade Big Al!"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jefferson and Millsap playing themselves into MLE level contracts next year. We might get to keep Millsap as a 6th man after all. This is going to be an awkward year with the bench so often outperforming the starters.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by IBProfane View Post
    That was possibly the most pathetic 7 minutes of basketball in Jazz history...disgusting.
    agreed. this team has no plan on either end of the floor. can we give Corbin a mike brown?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Maybe I missed it but did Corbin call even one timeout during that run, not to mention any lineup changes. What the hell Ty!!!!!!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Let's complain about things that matter. Like this team's insistence on eternal mediocrity. Favors played like a beast, and he gets 10 minutes. The "vets" cannot lose minutes. They can do whatever they want. They can suck offensively and defensively, commit a turnover after turnover, and go on 6 minutes scoring droughts. And they will not lose a single minute of playtime.
    This sums it up. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's the altitude

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Great national showing in that 2nd quarter!!! Hire Mike Brown right now!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I literally do not understand how a coach & an NBA front office can't figure out what a portion of their fan base can figure out by watching half a game. It's obvious who needs minutes and who needs to sit, it's infuriating to go through this again.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love how Corbin is so unwilling to make lineup changes. You had that same group out there for 8-9 minutes and they took a big **** the entire time. Make some substitutions and get someone in there who WANTS to play!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is the breakdown of minutes for the Jazzmen with their +/-

Marvin -5
    Millsap -13
    Jefferson -16
    Mo -16
    Hayward -3
    Favors -3
    Kanter +1
    Tinsley +1
    Burks -6
    Foye -16

Not exactly what I thought it would look like but I thought it was still be helpful.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Jefferson and Millsap playing themselves into MLE level contracts next year. We might get to keep Millsap as a 6th man after all. This is going to be an awkward year with the bench so often outperforming the starters.
    This, unless the bench continues to be led by Tinsley.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by IBProfane View Post
    I literally do not understand how a coach & an NBA front office can't figure out what a portion of their fan base can figure out by watching half a game. It's obvious who needs minutes and who needs to sit, it's infuriating to go through this again.
    This.