Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 350
  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    31
    McGee still a dumbass!

  2. #272
    Senior Member LazyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    50
    Please play Burks, Hayward, Kanter, and Favors the entire 4th quarter. That is all.

  3. #273
    Premium Member midnight_hwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    Please play Burks, Hayward, Kanter, and Favors the entire 4th quarter. That is all.
    This.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

  4. #274
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,601
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Not really, but we'll probably see too much of him now with Mo out.
    At this point it can't hurt us to give Burks some run at the point.


    Also, I doubt Mo plays tomorrow. Things just got bad quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #275
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Vets have magical powers, okay?!
    Sigh, so sig-worthy

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Good lord i dont know if its ds ambien or you are a demon spawned from chris angel


    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  6. #276
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,601
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    So we have tinsley and foye on the floor at the same time, but foye is the one with the ball at half court dribbling in the same spot for 15 sec while the other 4 jazz players have their feet glued to the floor and are staring at him. cool.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #277
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,717
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    At this point it can't hurt us to give Burks some run at the point.


    Also, I doubt Mo plays tomorrow. Things just got bad quickly.
    Maybe no Mo means Burks will play more. #staypositive

  8. #278
    Senior Member LazyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    So....has Tinsley done anything yet?
    The only really solid attribute he brings is running the break (when the Jazz lineup that can actually play defense is in). Tinsley with Burks, Hayward, Kanter, and Favors should cover up a lot of his defensive deficiencies and give him the most amount of fastbreak opportunities.

  9. #279
    Senior Member LazyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    50
    Good God Corbin do not play zone with this lineup you idiot. These guys actually hustle.

  10. #280
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Sigh, so sig-worthy
    You should have seen my opening act (starting the thread).
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  11. #281
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    10
    Aww man, I feel so bad for Burks...

  12. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    31
    So Brewer is doing his best Foye

  13. #283
    Senior Member yamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,449
    Rep Power
    15
    safe to say we really went backwards from where we where at last year.

  14. #284
    Senior Member LazyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    So Brewer is doing his best Foye
    I did not know he could shoot like that. Is that the norm for him?

  15. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    I did not know he could shoot like that. Is that the norm for him?
    Never known him to be a shooter.

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •