Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Burks was as disappointing tonight as anyone. Shot too much and didn't do it in the flow of the game. He bread and butter of getting to the line was not there tonight. Outside of the one basket that he had I wonder what else he did right tonight.
    I am not really talking about tonight, but after watching him whole season last year i dont really see him as a very good fit for future jazz. He has some talents, so at least we can use him as a trade asset, its for the good of both sides.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    I am not really talking about tonight, but after watching him whole season last year i dont really see him as a very good fit for future jazz. He has some talents, so at least we can use him as a trade asset, its for the good of both sides.
    The biggest issue that I see is failure to play within a team. That is why I have felt that he would be great as a 6th man scorer. If he could grow into that role (instead of Foye) then I can see him having a long NBA career. Until he learns to play within a team system he will never reach the lofty expectations that others have for him here (myself included).
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by yamers View Post
    3pt shooting was ****
    Even kobe hesitates when he brings the ball and just shoot the 3 over hand , i hate to see Foye and Mo just so easily shooting 3s, you gotta be open and then shoot the damn 3, someone has to tell them.

Rep Level
    The biggest issue that I see is failure to play within a team. That is why I have felt that he would be great as a 6th man scorer. If he could grow into that role (instead of Foye) then I can see him having a long NBA career. Until he learns to play within a team system he will never reach the lofty expectations that others have for him here (myself included).
    Well you can't change the instinct of a player that much, i don't think his teamwork mentality will change very positively in near future. Even he did a really good job at being a 6th man and fulfill his potential, i can see him parting ways in future like OKC did with Harden. I hope he isnt gonna end up being another wasted talent

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    Well you can't change the instinct of a player that much, i don't think his teamwork mentality will change very positively in near future. Even he did a really good job at being a 6th man and fulfill his potential, i can see him parting ways in future like OKC did with Harden. I hope he isnt gonna end up being another wasted talent
    Wasted talent is and has been the theme of the last 3 seasons including this season.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Wasted talent is and has been the theme of the last 3 seasons including this season.
    Sad but true story

Rep Level
    Had a blast at #n9 with PKM, Zulu, Chris-L and UGLI. I want to do it again.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    I'm blaming these bad losses on the fact that Steve Brown is doing the television commentary. He is so bad.

Rep Level
    One guy who has played like a## on these losses and has not had any backlash is Marvin. Much like Al, engaged when the team is playing well, checks out when they aren't.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by zross1 View Post
    One guy who has played like a## on these losses and has not had any backlash is Marvin. Much like Al, engaged when the team is playing well, checks out when they aren't.

he's at 17% 3pt shooting on the season... what happened?

Rep Level
    I didn't see the game, but it appears that Favors and Kanter basically were too much to handle for Denver, Hayward was good, the veterans sucked, and the Jazz got otherwise embarrassed. You couldn't ask for a better evening if you want to see the team move on.

Too bad Burks had a chuck-storm moment. Still waiting to see Corbin manage a player issue the right way one single time.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    What a sad game. It was first full Jazz game I was able to watch, wish woulda done something else.... Only Hayward, Favors and Kanter played somewhat decent, rest was just horrible. I can understand missing shots, but to be so lazy on defense and boxing out? Passing was just atrocious, how many unforced turnovers we had? They will be lucky to make playoffs.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history. Remember me.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I didn't see the game, but it appears that Favors and Kanter basically were too much to handle for Denver,.
    Not really... they got their asses kicked same the rest of the team as well. They scored better then starters and got some blocks but still got outhustled, outrebounded and outplayed in general.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history. Remember me.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I think I'm gonna take a break from the Jazz until December. They have been completely pathetic on the road and I think the Lakers gave us the last win so they wouldn't have to play the Princeton offense.

Who could have imagined this team would be so hard to watch?
    I think we all expected this much. I mean... Really. I don't think any of us are surprised.

Big Al and Millsap are still starting, Ty Corbin is still the coach, and this is the exact repeat of last season and the season before that.

We have NO identity.

Are we a post up half court offense? We don't have the (starting) post up players to do that. Big Al just isn't a good go to post up player as he never gets to the FT line, rarely passes, and needs a ton of shots to score points.

Are we a run and gun team? If so, we need to get a hell of a lot faster and use our athletes. No more Big Al and it's time to get serious about using Burks and Favors.

Who is our franchise player? Who is our g2 man? Who other than Mo and Burks can create? who can consistently shoot from the outside? Who can consistently score?

Everyone wants to compare us to a young OKC team. However... They had 2-3 franchise players who could all be go to men. We have no one.
    Corbin sucks.

Rep Level
    sh*t sandwich.