Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MEMO Retired

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    More highlights please. I remember Prodigy made a great Memo mix, but it looks like it has been removed from youtube. Prodigy, any way to get that back up or post in this thread?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    More highlights please. I remember Prodigy made a great Memo mix, but it looks like it has been removed from youtube. Prodigy, any way to get that back up or post in this thread?

This?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Thanks for great memories, MEMO...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    You are nuts.

...I may have been a little too rough on ya! But when you start talking about Stockton and Malone in any sentence concerning the Jazz and the franchise....well, there's Stockton and Malone and EVERYBODY else is a distant second in ANY category or emotion, including "beloved!"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ...I may have been a little too rough on ya! But when you start talking about Stockton and Malone in any sentence concerning the Jazz and the franchise....well, there's Stockton and Malone and EVERYBODY else is a distant second in ANY category or emotion, including "beloved!"
    I've heard a lot of stories of Stockton being rude and blowing people off. And while Malone was much more of a people-person than Stockton, his on again/off again feuds with Larry Miller rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Plus he had a kid with a 13 year old girl when he was 20. So yes, I think there's definitely a case to be made that Memo was more beloved than Stockton & Malone.
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. Im afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that wed like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)