Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: BOOM. Got a question in Hollinger's chat for you guys.

  1. #31
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,535
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Can you concur on the not concuring of the agreeing to disagree about conrurring to not concur on the origianl argeement over the disagrement? Or is this a case where the never say always attidue of always saying never will result in a an agreeement on the current concuring to disagree?
    What?

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Unless we don't.
    if you don't
    then my lawyer will consult with your lawyer

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Can you concur on the not concuring of the agreeing to disagree about conrurring to not concur on the origianl argeement over the disagrement? Or is this a case where the never say always attidue of always saying never will result in a an agreeement on the current concuring to disagree?


    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    What?
    see this is the time when the lawyers have to get involved.

  4. #34
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,535
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    see this is the time when the lawyers have to get involved.
    Fine! I will end my standoffish attitude in this thread by agreeing with you here.

  5. #35
    Pessimist Extraordinaire Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Limping down Lottery Lane
    Posts
    20,266
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39137
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Fine! I will end my standoffish attitude in this thread by agreeing with you here.
    Too late. I'm calling sirkicky.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Fine! I will end my standoffish attitude in this thread by agreeing with you here.
    dammit i already paid the lawyer money to handle this.

    so will you compensate me for that financial loss?

  7. #37
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,535
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    dammit i already paid the lawyer money to handle this.

    so will you compensate me for that financial loss?
    No. We can disagree about that.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    so what disagreement started this unfortunate events of disagreements?
    cus now i'm confused


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us