Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Oh No...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6033

  2. #2
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,346
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Good God.

    Combine this with the problems in Libya, Syria and Isreal v. Hezbollah and Hamas and it is a powder keg waiting to go off.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  3. #3
    Senior Member PearlWatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    on your mind
    Posts
    3,726
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    3456
    Don't worry. Obama will launch an investigation to get to the bottom of it.
    Democrat motto:
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Why should we work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirkickyass View Post
    Pearl is right

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlWatson View Post
    Don't worry. Obama will launch an investigation to get to the bottom of it.
    I honestly trust Obama to make intelligent foreign relations decisions and military decisions more than I ever trusted Bush. That's not saying much, obviously, but let's just say I'm not worried.

    I also think Obama increases the chances that we'll get international support for what we do.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    40
    Rep Level
    7106
    One of the main points in having a drone, as opposed to a manned aircraft, is that being shot at is less of a provacation. Honestly, I don't see this as much different than burning an American flag or the effigy of a politician.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  6. #6
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,346
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I honestly trust Obama to make intelligent foreign relations decisions and military decisions more than I ever trusted Bush. That's not saying much, obviously, but let's just say I'm not worried.

    I also think Obama increases the chances that we'll get international support for what we do.
    Heaven forbid that we actually have all the facts in and know exactly what happened before we resond.

    I also trust Obama to at least gather the facts together first.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,737
    Rep Power
    46
    Rep Level
    9251
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Heaven forbid that we actually have all the facts in and know exactly what happened before we resond.

    I also trust Obama to at least gather the facts together first.
    I expect a full 4 years of fact collection. (exaggeration on a scale of 2 to 1)

    You can never have enough facts and/or analysis.

    Just think of how he talks, he's constantly gathering facts/ideas and thinking of the correct syllable to speak before he lets it loose on the world.
    TREYBOT

  8. #8
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,346
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    I expect a full 4 years of fact collection. (exaggeration on a scale of 2 to 1)

    You can never have enough facts and/or analysis.

    Just think of how he talks, he's constantly gathering facts/ideas and thinking of the correct syllable to speak before he lets it loose on the world.
    lol, yes it can be over done. But I would first say something once I know the exact position of my drone, the exact position of their fighters, the time, where there verbal warnings...
    #BelieveInLindsey

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,737
    Rep Power
    46
    Rep Level
    9251
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    lol, yes it can be over done. But I would first say something once I know the exact position of my drone, the exact position of their fighters, the time, where there verbal warnings...
    I'm sure there will be a serious reprimand coming once all of the details are known, evaluated, posted on Youtube, and a proper poll has taken place as to the correct wording of the reprimand by the American people.
    TREYBOT

  10. #10
    Senior Member PearlWatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    on your mind
    Posts
    3,726
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    3456
    He'll probably blame it on the youtube guy for a few weeks first.
    Democrat motto:
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Why should we work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirkickyass View Post
    Pearl is right

  11. #11
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,432
    Rep Power
    45
    Rep Level
    8655
    Corbin sucks.

  12.  

     

  13. #12
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6033
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Relatives of yours?

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    40
    Rep Level
    7106
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    You really are an ass.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  15. #14
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,679
    Rep Power
    43
    Rep Level
    7819
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Relatives of yours?
    It was his own self portrait.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •