First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Rep Level

Pacers Looking for a SF

With Danny Granger out for a few months, the Pacers are looking at signing a SF with Josh Howard and Mickael Pietrus being their top targets.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...rs_Other_Teams

Banned
    Rep Level
    I'd trade them Marvin in a second for a 1st rounder in 2013. I don't think we could do that until mid-December though, right?

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I'd trade them Marvin in a second for a 1st rounder in 2013. I don't think we could do that until mid-December though, right?
    Yep. December 15. Would you do that trade because you're down on Marvin or for some other reason?

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Yep. December 15. Would you do that trade because you're down on Marvin or for some other reason?
    Because imo, we're too deep (Burks, Kanter and Favors need more time) and we pretty much know Marvin's ceiling and I don't think he's going to be a starter for a title team. Most importantly though, I want to stockpile picks for this draft and/or next. With three 1sts in this draft, we could really stockpile talent, maybe even move up for Shabazz.

Rep Level
    **** no I wouldn't do that. I would rather re-sign Marvin. He is better than anything we can get with a mid-1st round pick.

Rep Level
    Because imo, we're too deep (Burks, Kanter and Favors need more time) and we pretty much know Marvin's ceiling and I don't think he's going to be a starter for a title team. Most importantly though, I want to stockpile picks for this draft and/or next. With three 1sts in this draft, we could really stockpile talent, maybe even move up for Shabazz.
    I don't think we'd be able to get Shabazz unless we gave up Favors. Not that I'd be against that idea, just saying I don't think 3 first rounders would be enough to move up into the top 2.