Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36

    Pacers Looking for a SF

    With Danny Granger out for a few months, the Pacers are looking at signing a SF with Josh Howard and Mickael Pietrus being their top targets.

    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...rs_Other_Teams
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    I'd trade them Marvin in a second for a 1st rounder in 2013. I don't think we could do that until mid-December though, right?

  3. #3
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,716
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I'd trade them Marvin in a second for a 1st rounder in 2013. I don't think we could do that until mid-December though, right?
    Yep. December 15. Would you do that trade because you're down on Marvin or for some other reason?
    Buckle Up Jazz

    Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

    1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Yep. December 15. Would you do that trade because you're down on Marvin or for some other reason?
    Because imo, we're too deep (Burks, Kanter and Favors need more time) and we pretty much know Marvin's ceiling and I don't think he's going to be a starter for a title team. Most importantly though, I want to stockpile picks for this draft and/or next. With three 1sts in this draft, we could really stockpile talent, maybe even move up for Shabazz.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a Trap
    Posts
    23,962
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I'd trade them Marvin in a second for a 1st rounder in 2013. I don't think we could do that until mid-December though, right?
    **** no I wouldn't do that. I would rather re-sign Marvin. He is better than anything we can get with a mid-1st round pick.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

    12) Goose

  6. #6
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    9,982
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Because imo, we're too deep (Burks, Kanter and Favors need more time) and we pretty much know Marvin's ceiling and I don't think he's going to be a starter for a title team. Most importantly though, I want to stockpile picks for this draft and/or next. With three 1sts in this draft, we could really stockpile talent, maybe even move up for Shabazz.
    I don't think we'd be able to get Shabazz unless we gave up Favors. Not that I'd be against that idea, just saying I don't think 3 first rounders would be enough to move up into the top 2.
    #May be


  7.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •