Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Ms. Bum swings? Good to know. Good to know.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,443
    Total Rep Points
    6177
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Be sure to make arrangements to see Pink Floyd if you visit the Great Salt Lakes.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,955
    Total Rep Points
    5387
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Trout texted me and said there's a couch available with your name on it. Just let him know.
    will i be able to sleep safe?
    or do i have to sleep with one eye open
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,955
    Total Rep Points
    5387
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    the misses isnt reeally up for this.
    she'd rather visit other places for 700 bucks.
    but if i combine the trip with some other city in the us(eg new york, orlando, LA) or sum other such lame city.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5. #20
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,181
    Total Rep Points
    13110
    Rep Adjustment Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    the misses isnt reeally up for this.
    she'd rather visit other places for 700 bucks.
    but if i combine the trip with some other city in the us(eg new york, orlando, LA) or sum other such lame city.
    Holy crap and miss out on the salt flats. She must be crazy!

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,955
    Total Rep Points
    5387
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Holy crap and miss out on the salt flats. She must be crazy!
    well utah doesnt speak to her.
    like seriously outside the us nobody knows about utah.
    unless you talk about utah jazz or mormons.
    utah is a great unknown
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  7. #22
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,181
    Total Rep Points
    13110
    Rep Adjustment Power
    64
    Well, the salt flats are probably the most desolate place on earth. Hundreds upon hundreds of square miles of salt. Nothing grows there because of all the salt. Just a huge desert of salt. It's interesting and intriguing in a way, but certainly not much to look at. The Great Salt Lake itself stinks, bad. Get a little wind going and you're in for a real treat. The only thing that lives in the Great Salt Lake is brine shrimp. You could go swimming and get a real kick out of not being able to sink, but then you emerge crusted in salt and smelling like the rotten lake.

    The last thing I would recommend going to see if you come to Utah is the Great Salt lake.

  8. #23
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Outside Gobert's bedroom window...
    Posts
    6,169
    Total Rep Points
    10678
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    well utah doesnt speak to her.
    like seriously outside the us nobody knows about utah.
    unless you talk about utah jazz or mormons.
    utah is a great unknown
    Give me your address and a couple of missionaries will show up and take care of that.
    ​Gobert or go home


  9. #24
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,756
    Total Rep Points
    14726
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    well utah doesnt speak to her.
    like seriously outside the us nobody knows about utah.
    unless you talk about utah jazz or mormons.
    utah is a great unknown
    Be a man, and tell her this is where you are going. If she doesn't like she's not the girl for you.
    Utah is a beautiful place, and there is plenty to see. Drive her down to Vegas, now there is a fun easy road trip
    that will blow your mind.

    Either way make it happen Dutch. There are no maybes.
    Ante Tomic RIP

  10.  

    Shop for officially licensed NBA team apparel, accessories and collectibles at Shop.CBSSports.com

     

  11. #25
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,198
    Total Rep Points
    49565
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Well, the salt flats are probably the most desolate place on earth. Hundreds upon hundreds of square miles of salt. Nothing grows there because of all the salt. Just a huge desert of salt. It's interesting and intriguing in a way, but certainly not much to look at. The Great Salt Lake itself stinks, bad. Get a little wind going and you're in for a real treat. The only thing that lives in the Great Salt Lake is brine shrimp. You could go swimming and get a real kick out of not being able to sink, but then you emerge crusted in salt and smelling like the rotten lake.

    The last thing I would recommend going to see if you come to Utah is the Great Salt lake.
    I lived in another state for awhile and when I told people I was from SLC they would always ask me 3 questions...

    "are you Mormon?"

    "are people there really polygamous?"

    "is the Great Salt Lake awesome??"

    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    #BringBackUGLI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •