Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's some good trades listed here. Bump!
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    This is the best trade idea I came up with:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bzpx3yj
    The Jazz get nothing? Come on now.....
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    The Jazz get nothing? Come on now.....
    Add a 2014 or 2015 pick or something, I'm down.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ukjazzfan View Post
    Millsap and Raja Bell for Patrick Patterson, Terrance Jones, and a protected #1 pick

Why for Houston?

Millsap fits perfectly with Harden, Asik and Lin. Trading for Millsap now allows the Houston's core to grow together and gives them the bird rights to Millsap this offseason.

Why for Utah?

Patterson is a serviceable big man who could grow into a solid 3rd big behind Favors and Kanter. Terrance Jones is an intriguing combo forward who we could groom for the future. We also open up minutes for Favors and rid our selves of Raja Bell.

I don't think Houston would add a 1st round pick to that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9fkj96r

Does anybody think Jordan would go for this trade? Kidd-Gilchrist is a no-brainer.
    Diop would be a decent 4th big, and the Jazz could even sign Fes on the cheap for a 5th.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9fkj96r

Does anybody think Jordan would go for this trade? Kidd-Gilchrist is a no-brainer.
    Diop would be a decent 4th big, and the Jazz could even sign Fes on the cheap for a 5th.
    I don't even think a retarded squirrel would make that trade. Pigs could very well be flying, and that trade still would not happen.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It doesn't work until after the Dec. 15, so I can't put it into ESPN Trade Machine, but:
    Al Jefferson to Philadelphia for Spencer Hawes and Jason Richardson (or Nick Young)
    If I were Utah I would prefer young because he is on a one-year deal, but Philly would probably do it to get out of Richardson's 3-year contract.
    Philly gets Jefferson who could team with Bynum and make for the strongest post tandem in the league.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    I don't even think a retarded squirrel would make that trade. Pigs could very well be flying, and that trade still would not happen.
    I always though Jordan was that retarded squirrel. If you're so smart, then why don't you put up a trade idea pansy ;-)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=by7bhty

Millsap for Bledsoe with Butler to make the salaries match.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey32 View Post
    It doesn't work until after the Dec. 15, so I can't put it into ESPN Trade Machine, but:
    Al Jefferson to Philadelphia for Spencer Hawes and Jason Richardson (or Nick Young)
    If I were Utah I would prefer young because he is on a one-year deal, but Philly would probably do it to get out of Richardson's 3-year contract.
    Philly gets Jefferson who could team with Bynum and make for the strongest post tandem in the league.

Interesting trade. I'd prefer J-Rich over Young because of overall basketball ability, but 3 years is too long for that old guy.
    Jefferson would definitely be THE guy to put next to Bynum because of offensive ability.
    How so you know this trade works after Dec. 15th?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=by7bhty

Millsap for Bledsoe with Butler to make the salaries match.
    But then Corbin slides Hayward to the bench for Butler?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Butler would probably end up running a cash register in Raja's boutique.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Cavs have one of the worst front courts in the NBA, but I don't know who I'd want from them. This is the best I could come up with:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ajl73op

and have them throw in a future first. top 5 lotto protected in 2014? I'd go for that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    The Cavs have one of the worst front courts in the NBA, but I don't know who I'd want from them. This is the best I could come up with:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ajl73op

and have them throw in a future first. top 5 lotto protected in 2014? I'd go for that.
    I've long thought Cleveland would be a good trading partner for Jefferson. That or Charlotte. I'm more interested in draft picks than players, and I think both those teams are under the cap enough to take on Jefferson's contract.

Doubt it happens, though. Realistically, only Cleveland may want to trade if they're on a playoff push.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome