Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The guts to stand up to the vets when they are killing us. I think thats what he meant.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not for nothing but does Hayward know the regular season has started? He feels absentee so far.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin keeps a group out there that has got a whopping 4 points in 10 minutes. Unreal.

Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Welcome all of the new member to the fire corbin club. I've been here since early last season. This team did not overachieve last season. Favors is the best player on our team yet can't average 20 MPG. Jefferson is the worst defensive player on the team yet gets 30+. Burks the only guy on the team good at getting the opponent into foul trouble really can't get on the floor at all.

And our offense consists of running, if that does not work dump it to the big man, if that does not work throw it out for a contested 3 point shot at the end of the clock. No more passing game. No more curls. No more NBA quality offense at all.

Completely pathetic.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sign me up.
    This is getting beyond funny. There are to many good coaches available to have to put up with this crap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Present.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Present.
    Yeah I think the consensus last night at wing nuts was that its a coaching problem.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I've already said this, but if you want to see the vets canned, be stoked on losses.
    Short term losses versus long term mediocrity. Give me the losses and some hope of something better. We have seen enough of Sapperson to know it won't work.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Yeah I think the consensus last night at wing nuts was that its a coaching problem.
    Since the STG #n9 guys are starting to come to this consensus, I find myself hopping on this bandwagon as well.
    A Jazz team with this kind of talent and potential cannot possibly be this bad.
    Last edited by TheSilencer1313; 11-10-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    *dipship31 has entered the discussion*

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Agree..Ty must go...please make it soon..although we all KNOW it wont happen

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What do people expect?? It's clear why Corbin favors playing jurneyman vets; that who he was, so he gives them every break he never got. It doesn't matter who we trade or let walk, because the GM will just bring some "new" vet to replace him, and Corbin will immediately move that vet ahead of the young guys in the rotation.

Trading Millsap or Jefferson isn't the answer, giving Kanter and Favors 30 mpg is.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipse View Post
    It doesn't matter who we trade or let walk, because the GM will just bring some "new" vet to replace him, and Corbin will immediately move that vet ahead of the young guys in the rotation.
    But that "Vet" won't be in the same position as Favors or Kanter. Remember the Jazz are loaded with bigs?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipse View Post
    What do people expect?? It's clear why Corbin favors playing jurneyman vets; that who he was, so he gives them every break he never got. It doesn't matter who we trade or let walk, because the GM will just bring some "new" vet to replace him, and Corbin will immediately move that vet ahead of the young guys in the rotation.

Trading Millsap or Jefferson isn't the answer, giving Kanter and Favors 30 mpg is.
    we expect a coaching staff competent enough to use a roster full of talent. And to not get blown out by similar teams and lose to inferior teams. It's blatantly obvious that Jefferson and Millsap on the floor together is a terrible front line. Yet we are seeing it for the 2nd straight year. When we have better lineups and options.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    It's blatantly obvious that Jefferson and Millsap on the floor together is a terrible front line. Yet we are seeing it for the 2nd straight year. When we have better lineups and options.
    The Jazz outscored opponents by about 4.5 points per 48 minutes with Al and Millsap on the court together last season. On the year, the Jazz outscored opponents by only 0.12 points per 48 minutes. They were actually a pretty effective duo last season fwiw.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587