Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,188
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If you havent already gotten a season pass, you're doing it wrong.

    Saves like $100 to buy em before October.
    #lol

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    You guys have no game. There's two types of groups of guys that show up together at ski resorts - those that are just going to go out and thrash away and don't want to be bothered or slowed down, and then the guys that are there to slush around on the slopes and meet women. You guys should've coaxed some suckas into giving you a free ski lesson.
    Tell me something I don't know.

  3. #18
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,995
    Total Rep Points
    29376
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Tell me something I don't know.
    I wish.




    /hopelesslyinlove

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  4. #19
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    999
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I think that's where I'm leaning too. I'll go to Sundance a handful of times as well because it's like 5 minutes away from where I live, but it's not the best resort.
    When I lived in Orem attending UVU, I had a Sundance pass. I didn't have high expectations but I seriously had some of my best snow days ever there. I loved it. But I have family that has a Cabin in the Colony at Canyons and that's just icing on the cake.

  5. #20
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    999
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    If you havent already gotten a season pass, you're doing it wrong.

    Saves like $100 to buy em before October.
    Got the canyons pass at Milo for 420 before mid October, saved 300$$!

  6.  

     

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    I wish.




    /hopelesslyinlove
    You're the only one, dal. Hugs.

  8. #22
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,995
    Total Rep Points
    29376
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    I choose you, Dalatchu. I'll prep the candles, you fly on over
    I'll bring some board games and peanuts n stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  9. #23
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,188
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    You guys have no game. There's two types of groups of guys that show up together at ski resorts - those that are just going to go out and thrash away and don't want to be bothered or slowed down, and then the guys that are there to slush around on the slopes and meet women. You guys should've coaxed some suckas into giving you a free ski lesson.
    This is the goll darn truth.

    Last thing in the entire world I want to do is wait on a girl while I'm snowboarding.

    Gone snowboarding with girls a few times and each time they are SHOCKED and dismayed when, like, I actually want to snowboard instead of sit there and watch them fall.
    #lol

  10. #24
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,188
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Got the canyons pass at Milo for 420 before mid October, saved 300$$!
    Daaaang.

    I havent actually had a pass for a few years, but when I uded to get a pass every year I'd always get it at Sniagrab and save some money but never $300
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •