Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Level
    I really like Milsap's game. But as we all know he is undersized. The only way I feel we really want to extend him is if he will come off the bench. I'd be happy paying him $8 million. He can still get 25-30 minutes a night depending on matchups. We know Sap can tear up any backup 4 in the league.

For Jefferson, anything but sign him. Providing we don't trade for a horrible contract with extended years.

Banned
    Rep Level
    I'd re-sign Millsap for 4 years, 42M if his salary figures decrease and he's open to being a 6th man down the line if it's best for the team. 11.25, 10.75, 10.25, 9.75. But I think he'll get closer to 4 years, 46M and I doubt he'd ever suck it up for the team.

Rep Level
    You heard it here first. Millsap will resign with the Jazz for less than he is currently making. He will not receive the minutes or touches he needs for a big contract and he will be overshadowed by Kanter/Favors. Real soon big Al will realize that every time he doesn't shoot the ball he is losing money off his next deal = less touches for Millsap. Throw in a Mo Williams and even less touches for Millsap.

Millsap will wish he signed the extension when the season is over.

Rep Level
    man is that heaven harris for real? sounds like a normal guy took over his account or smth.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    It was looking like we might get to keep Millsap for a reasonable sum but he is back to his monstrous self. Those clutch shots he makes have a way of sticking in GMs heads come contract time.

Rep Level
    Millsap hasn't been consistent, but I like him as a combo forward off the bench. That's actually an important role. As for trading Al, it depends on what we could get for him. He's still our go-to post player until Kanter is ready to step into that role.

Add a dominant wing scorer to this team, and we look like contenders.

Mo Williams for a TPE is looking like a great move, btw.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    You heard it here first. Millsap will resign with the Jazz for less than he is currently making. He will not receive the minutes or touches he needs for a big contract and he will be overshadowed by Kanter/Favors. Real soon big Al will realize that every time he doesn't shoot the ball he is losing money off his next deal = less touches for Millsap. Throw in a Mo Williams and even less touches for Millsap.

Millsap will wish he signed the extension when the season is over.
    Supply vs Demand strongly disagrees with you.

Banned
    Rep Level
    the crappy backup point guard jose colderon just put up a triple double tonight.
    he'd be a good fit here.