Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

We need to keep Millsap

We need to keep millsap.
    jefferson's the problem

if we get a 4th big for 6-10 minutes a game
    sap kanter and favors could avg about 30 a game.

next to those to sap wont look horrible.
    he will bust his gut.

he is everythin the utah jazz used to stand for.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sign me up.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    hey man i just started a thread on this

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    hey man i just started a thread on this
    hsouldnt you start a we need to keep devin harris on the atlanta hawks board?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    hsouldnt you start a we need to keep devin harris on the atlanta hawks board?
    I was as surprised as you. My new alt everyone.... "Mo'! Mo Williams"
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd say Sap is 95% gone. Not that the Jazz won't offer, but I don't see him signing anywhere that he doesn't have the inside track on a starting position. That doesn't mean he'll be guaranteed a starting position anywhere he signs, but he'll be looking at teams where there is a good path for him to remain a starter, not a path like Utah where the plan would be to eventually sit him behind Kanter/Favors (maybe even as early as next year.)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    I'd say Sap is 95% gone. Not that the Jazz won't offer, but I don't see him signing anywhere that he doesn't have the inside track on a starting position. That doesn't mean he'll be guaranteed a starting position anywhere he signs, but he'll be looking at teams where there is a good path for him to remain a starter, not a path like Utah where the plan would be to eventually sit him behind Kanter/Favors (maybe even as early as next year.)
    Agree with this, and I'll add I don't think the jazz want to spend big on someone not named Hayward, Favors, or Kanter. The jury is still out on Burks as far as I'm concerned.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    This scares me. It's obvious that Favors and Kanter are the future front court, so I don't know why they would want to pay big bucks for their back up. Spend some money on the freaking back court.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This scares me. It's obvious that Favors and Kanter are the future front court, so I don't know why they would want to pay big bucks for their back up. Spend some money on the freaking back court.
    If we could get Millsap for under 10 a year, that wouldn't really be that much for a sixth man contract. The biggest contracts going to 1. Favors, 2. Kanter, and 3. Millsap.
    I wouldn't have a problem with that a bit.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    David West makes $10,000,000 this year (13 & 7; last year was an anomaly and he's back to 17, 9, 1, 1, 1).
    Manu Ginobili makes $14,000,000
    Jamal Crawford makes about $5,000,000
    Jason Terry makes about $5,000,000

Paul has been so good over the last three years. If he can be ok with a bench role and return to form, he would be incredible for this team!

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You never want to dump positive assets (that is, assets that can land you picks and players you want without having to take on bad contracts) for nothing. If Millsap can be re-signed to a reasonable deal, you lock him up, and then move him if/when you have to sign/re-sign other players.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Id say reasonable for him at this point is no more than 10 mil per..I would hesitate to do that much honestly, because he HAS to accept a bench role or he needs to go, IMO.