Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: Rep Sucks

  1. #1
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,355
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59

    Rep Sucks

    All the Rep jockying, especially by the slack-jawed STG'ers, is ruining Jazzfanz. That is all.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  2. #2
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,548
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    #n30
    #lol

  3. #3
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,570
    Total Rep Points
    5559
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    negged

    come at me, bro

  4. #4
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,969
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    All the Rep jockying, especially by the slack-jawed STG'ers, is ruining Jazzfanz. That is all.
    C'mon bro .. wtf are you talking about with rep? You wanna screenshot of my reps? They are not weighted toward SG'ers.
    Besides, we're keeping this forum alive right now. You're one of my favorite posters, too .. so this cuts deep. Sort of.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #5
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,823
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Sucks to be on the outs!!! Sorry GVC
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,771
    Total Rep Points
    21316
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    C'mon bro .. wtf are you talking about with rep? You wanna screenshot of my reps? They are not weighted toward SG'ers.
    Besides, we're keeping this forum alive right now. You're one of my favorite posters, too .. so this cuts deep. Sort of.
    Yes. I want a picture of your most recent reps.

  7. #7
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,969
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Yes. I want a picture of your most recent reps.
    I've sent you so many pics lately .. I dunno.
    #dumptruckin

  8. #8
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,355
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    C'mon bro .. wtf are you talking about with rep? You wanna screenshot of my reps? They are not weighted toward SG'ers.
    Besides, we're keeping this forum alive right now. You're one of my favorite posters, too .. so this cuts deep. Sort of.
    I'm talking about how roughly 80% of the posts by your crew are about rep.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #9
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    13,072
    Total Rep Points
    35841
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    How butthurt is GVC right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  10.  

     

  11. #10
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,329
    Total Rep Points
    15240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    I'm talking about how roughly 80% of the posts by your crew are about rep.
    I'm from STG, and I feel like me and peeks are bros. That said, I'm not part of anyones "crew". Nor do I think pKm has a "crew".PKM hasn't given me rep in over a month. He is just a nice guy that's easy to get along with. He isn't here to argue, flex, start ****. It's refreshing. Also pretty sure I've never had a single post about rep. Only rep whore I know of is OG, and he isn't even from STG. You gotta something to say sled your frosty ass down here for #d7 and lets settle this.

  12. #11
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,355
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    I'm from STG, and I feel like me and peeks are bros. That said, I'm not part of anyones "crew".
    You're part of his crew the way rats were part of the pied piper's crew.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  13. #12
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,548
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    You gotta something to say sled your frosty ass down here for #d7 and lets settle this.
    Sig worthy.



    PS






    REP'd
    #lol

  14. #13
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    13,072
    Total Rep Points
    35841
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Hey PKM, can I join your crew too!?!?! I want 'rep' as well!
    Fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

    I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  15. #14
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,329
    Total Rep Points
    15240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    63
    @ pKm
    Last edited by Chris-L; 11-11-2012 at 01:17 PM.

  16. #15
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,329
    Total Rep Points
    15240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    63
    #nohomo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •