Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Rep Level
    "Chuckmanship" is my new favorite word.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    yeah he is better then CJ... But we could have had Paul George...
    You are complaining about Hayward missing FGs this year, and in the same breath ask for Paul George, who is actually shooting MUCH worse from the floor at just 40% this year (Hayward is at 44). Grass always seems greener on the other side, isn't it?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentee View Post
    "Chuckmanship" is my new favorite word.
    Thank you, I'm glad I could add a fun new word to our lives.
    TREYBOT

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Borat View Post
    You are complaining about Hayward missing FGs this year, and in the same breath ask for Paul George, who is actually shooting MUCH worse from the floor at just 40% this year (Hayward is at 44). Grass always seems greener on the other side, isn't it?
    We have to learn not to respond to AKMVP. He's going to say what he's going to say, and no amount of logic is going to help. He's a troll, and trolls going to troll if ya know what I mean.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    ...and in other news CJ Miles is now in the doghouse in Cleveland. That didn't take long did it?
    He got a "dnp - coach's decision" against his buddy Deron Williams last night. That must have been embarrassing.

Yeah, but not as embarrassing as 0-7 .

I found this bit on ESPN to be a great summary of CJ.

ESPN Fantasy Projection: Coach Byron Scott said Miles has 'untapped' potential, but, after his seven NBA seasons, we think Miles is what he is: a mediocre-shooting backup swingman.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Rep Level
    I don't think I complained about Hayward missing FG. George is just more complete player with much higher ceiling. Better rebounder, better defender, taller, more athletic, better long distance shooter.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history. Remember me.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    We have to learn not to respond to AKMVP. He's going to say what he's going to say, and no amount of logic is going to help. He's a troll, and trolls going to troll if ya know what I mean.
    We have to learn not to respond to Thee jazz fan. He's going to say what he's going to say, and no amount of logic or stats is going to help. He's Haywards homer and going to keep posting that Hayward is the best player on the Jazz and the best thing to happen to us since Stockton and Malone.

Rep Level
    We have to learn not to respond to Thee jazz fan. He's going to say what he's going to say, and no amount of logic or stats is going to help. He's Haywards homer and going to keep posting that Hayward is the best player on the Jazz and the best thing to happen to us since Stockton and Malone.
    Did that line really just come from you, AKMVP? The AK loverboy bothered that someone else likes a player? Rich

I don't hate you, or disagree with everything you say, but I find this highly ironic.
    TREYBOT

Rep Level
    Agreed Hayward will come into his own. And it is always greener isn't it?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    ...and in other news CJ Miles is now in the doghouse in Cleveland. That didn't take long did it?
    He got a "dnp - coach's decision" against his buddy Deron Williams last night. That must have been embarrassing.
    Check out the PER leaderboard chart in this article: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...6/lebron-james

It's mostly unreadable but you can easily find CJ Miles on there.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Hayward contributes the the success of the team pretty much every time he steps on the floor, whether he's hitting his shots or not. So there's really no comparison between Hayward and CJ.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Did that line really just come from you, AKMVP? The AK loverboy bothered that someone else likes a player? Rich

I don't hate you, or disagree with everything you say, but I find this highly ironic.
    Did I ever said that AK was the best passer on the Jazz or had best basketball IQ or any other biased statement? The fact that I like him does not mean I overrate him or have unrealistic expectations. Thee jazz fan on the other hand is delusional when it comes to Hayward, sorry.

Rep Level
    Did I ever said that AK was the best passer on the Jazz or had best basketball IQ or any other biased statement? The fact that I like him does not mean I overrate him or have unrealistic expectations. Thee jazz fan on the other hand is delusional when it comes to Hayward, sorry.
    Not sure Thee is that over the top. For many of us though the impression is that you will defend AK to the death.

I apologize if this is not the case, that is just what I get from reading many of your posts.

I honestly like AK, his game when not pouting, and hope he does well.
    TREYBOT

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Hayward contributes the the success of the team pretty much every time he steps on the floor, whether he's hitting his shots or not. So there's really no comparison between Hayward and CJ.
    according to 82games.com he is not ( at least so far in this season) . He has -0.5 rating which means team performs better with him on the bench. I bet he will improve though, last year he was third best on the Jazz behind big AL and Millsap. This year I think he has some veterans in front of him which makes him to hesitant to take reigns in his hands.

http://www.82games.com/1213/1213UTA.HTM

Rep Level
    according to 82games.com he is not ( at least so far in this season) . He has -0.5 rating which means team performs better with him on the bench. I bet he will improve though, last year he was third best on the Jazz behind big AL and Millsap. This year I think he has some veterans in front of him which makes him to hesitant to take reigns in his hands.

http://www.82games.com/1213/1213UTA.HTM
    While interesting, I don't think those stats mean anything yet. Too small of a sample size. We have to be about 30 games in to rely in any degree on those numbers, and even then you have to keep them in perspective and look at the whole picture of what they mean. On court/off court numbers are interesting, but they also have a lot to do with who the other team has on the floor with you as well as who is on the floor with you.

Also interesting that he holds his opponents to the lowest production rate on the team. Either he is a good defender, or everyone he plays against sucks. Notice Carroll and Sap... it could be a position thing?
    TREYBOT