Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,994
    Total Rep Points
    29329
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Sign Al to the Max

    K.

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    686
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    12

  4. #3
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,903
    Total Rep Points
    11471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    and we can beat average teams for years to come
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  5. #4
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,937
    Total Rep Points
    30445
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    My boy Dal! doin it right.


    No Mediocrity

  6. #5
    Senior Member sepanol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,012
    Total Rep Points
    724
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    franklin, i thought ure GVC for a second

  7. #6
    Senior Member sepanol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,012
    Total Rep Points
    724
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    K.
    I am pretty sure you really mean it, to be honest with you, i would rather sign a max contract to you as a center than Big Al.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,344
    Total Rep Points
    6084
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    It is games like this when AJ makes it tough to see how the Jazz could survive without him offensively. Yea his defense sucked at times but he made a lot of big shots and got 17 rebounds. Millsap always reminds me how much of a stud he is. His three's were HUGE tonight. Kanter really looks lost on the road. Marvin williams needs to keep being aggressive but he might be better coming off the bench and the Jazz going to the Big three lineup (AJ, Favors, Millsap). I would tell Marvin we need you to be our sixth man and more involved in the offense with the second unit.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    Total Rep Points
    314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    It is games like this when AJ makes it tough to see how the Jazz could survive without him offensively. Yea his defense sucked at times but he made a lot of big shots and got 17 rebounds. Millsap always reminds me how much of a stud he is. His three's were HUGE tonight. Kanter really looks lost on the road. Marvin williams needs to keep being aggressive but he might be better coming off the bench and the Jazz going to the Big three lineup (AJ, Favors, Millsap). I would tell Milsap we need you to be our sixth man and more involved in the offense with the second unit.
    Fixed.

  10. #9
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,994
    Total Rep Points
    29329
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    5 years 19 mill per LOCK THIS ****** UP

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  11. #10
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    I wonder how many people screamed at Al when Johnson got that huge putback late in the 4th. Then Harp just happened to point out Al was not on the court.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    Total Rep Points
    314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    5 years 19 mill per LOCK THIS ****** UP
    You should be locked up for this comment!

  13. #12
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,937
    Total Rep Points
    30445
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    No. I don't want to. Sighn Al for less than the max. Please!
    No Mediocrity

  14. #13
    Senior Member LazyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    6,494
    Total Rep Points
    18444
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    No! More than the max!

    Max and stock options?!?!

  15. #14
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,152
    Total Rep Points
    14845
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    5 years 19 mill per LOCK THIS ****** UP
    I would consider keeping Al for $4 million a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  16. #15
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    1,081
    Total Rep Points
    2610
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I would consider keeping Al for $4 million a year.
    We've got a keeper here.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •