Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,850
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084

    Its time to start the big three

    It works. Paul Millsap is a three point shooting stud. Make other teams adjust to us.

    Discuss


    Also, Bring Hayward off the bench.


    Season* Fixed

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,365
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Corbin is still here. Not fixed...
    #BelieveInLindsey

  4. #3
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1734
    I've never seen Paul Millsap abused while guarding a small forward. I have seen him destroyed while guarding bigger PFs. He played DeRozan fairly well as well. It's games like these that I remember how good Millsap can be. I would try it for a while, but that would solve the minutes problem for our bigs. Favors shut Bargnani down.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,112
    Rep Power
    24
    Rep Level
    2425
    I'm going to change my name to Broken Record: Starting the Big 3, or any lineup, won't matter until we have an offense.

  6. #5
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,695
    Rep Power
    114
    Rep Level
    29395
    Who are the big three?

    Do we have one? Can three become two become one? Can our big men handle this?

    All questions for you to answer, hack.
    No Mediocrity

  7. #6
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,008
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    12674
    ^ whos that guy?

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,288
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    1435
    More than anything else, Favors has to start. Defensive beast.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,850
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    I'm going to change my name to Broken Record: Starting the Big 3, or any lineup, won't matter until we have an offense.
    Well broken record. With the big three playing we have triple post play and three jacking. Thats our offense.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,850
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Who are the big three?

    Do we have one? Can three become two become one? Can our big men handle this?

    All questions for you to answer, hack.
    Al Jefferson
    Paul Millsap
    Derrick Favors.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,850
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Corbin is still here. Not fixed...
    Corbin is learning. Is he not allowed to make a few mistakes a long the way to becoming a great coach?

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,112
    Rep Power
    24
    Rep Level
    2425
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Well broken record. With the big three playing we have triple post play and three jacking. Thats our offense.
    That's not an offense. That's a different alignment of players not running an offense. Subbing in Favors and out Marvin would probably be better, I agree, but it won't solve the problem.

  13. #12
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,695
    Rep Power
    114
    Rep Level
    29395
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Al Jefferson
    Paul Millsap
    Derrick Favors.
    I don't like it.
    No mystére.
    Favors is not small forward, no way no how.
    No Mediocrity

  14. #13
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,850
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I don't like it.
    No mystére.
    Favors is not small forward, no way no how.

    Lol.

    You got me. I thought you were JVC. Good one.



    You want the big three, donchya frank?

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    15
    Rep Level
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    It works. Paul Millsap is a three point shooting stud. Make other teams adjust to us.

    Discuss


    Also, Bring Hayward off the bench.


    Season* Fixed
    and start who at the 2?!? Hayward is by far the best person at the 2 right now. Foye is great off the bench but his lack of D would kill us in the end.

  16. #15
    Senior Member Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    11
    Rep Level
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by just because View Post
    and start who at the 2?!? Hayward is by far the best person at the 2 right now. Foye is great off the bench but his lack of D would kill us in the end.
    Kanter, duh.
    Hate You Can Trust

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •