Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: The Miracle In Edmington

  1. #16
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55,243
    Total Rep Points
    85661
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I <3 my crew. Especially Dala. When I die tomorrow, I know I live on here.
    ^Created Content^



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,451
    Total Rep Points
    1540
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    The new school short bus guys in here are so much more funny than the old school short bus guys that were in here. Just saying..

  3. #18
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    18,455
    Total Rep Points
    59491
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpjazz View Post
    The new school short bus guys in here are so much more funny than the old school short bus guys that were in here. Just saying..
    Wait, what?







    To quote Jim Calhoun:




    English mother****er!

    do you speak it?
    Likes UGLI baby liked this post
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  4. #19
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55,243
    Total Rep Points
    85661
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    He said you suck, but real good. It's a compliment, mother ****er.
    ^Created Content^



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #20
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,588
    Total Rep Points
    51179
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Wait, what?







    To quote Jim Calhoun:




    English mother****er!





    do you speak it?
    Still cant believe Coach Cal turned down the Lakers job.
    #BringBackUGLI

  6. #21
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    18,455
    Total Rep Points
    59491
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Wait, what?







    To quote Jim Calhoun:




    English mother****er!

    do you speak it?


    Post = revised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  7. #22
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,588
    Total Rep Points
    51179
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Post = revised.
    Solid revision.

    Coach Cal is a baaaaad man.
    #BringBackUGLI

  8. #23
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55,243
    Total Rep Points
    85661
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    All of this is for me? I am so loving the Calhoun stuff showing up in every thread .. everybody's gotta be like wtf is that??
    ^Created Content^



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  9. #24
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    18,455
    Total Rep Points
    59491
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Solid revision.

    Coach Cal is a baaaaad man.
    Look at coach cal's smile. You know he means business. Just knows how to motivate the youngins better than anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  10. #25
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,588
    Total Rep Points
    51179
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Look at coach cal's smile. You know he means business. Just knows how to motivate the youngins better than anyone else.
    So true, my fav Coach Cal moment was after UCONN won the title with Kemba, the reporter asked him how excited he was, Cal Immediately brushed it off and said it was time to hit the recruiting trail. He said the next goal was 40-0 because everyone said it couldn't be done.

    The guy is always in recruit mode. Never gonna be another one like him.
    Likes dalamon liked this post
     
    #BringBackUGLI

  11. #26
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55,243
    Total Rep Points
    85661
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Lick, suck, slurp ..

    how do I taste fellas?

    Good to see it's 11:30pm and you guys are foregoing pron for me.

    Hhahahahahahahahahahhaha .. how long will you keep it going? I say until March, hope UK doesn't repeat, and you have some actual/real material, hahhahaha
    ^Created Content^



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.


  12. #27
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    18,455
    Total Rep Points
    59491
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    So true, my fav Coach Cal moment was after UCONN won the title with Kemba, the reporter asked him how excited he was, Cal Immediately brushed it off and said it was time to hit the recruiting trail. He said the next goal was 40-0 because everyone said it couldn't be done.

    The guy is always in recruit mode. Never gonna be another one like him.

    HAHAHA. Ahhh man. Gonna call it a night pretty soon here.


    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Lick, suck, slurp ..

    how do I taste fellas?

    Good to see it's 11:30pm and you guys are foregoing pron for me.

    Hhahahahahahahahahahhaha .. how long will you keep it going? I say until March, hope UK doesn't repeat, and you have some actual/real material, hahhahaha

    Uhh okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  13. #28
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,451
    Total Rep Points
    1540
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He said you suck, but real good. It's a compliment, mother ****er.
    Pretty much this..

  14. #29
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,461
    Total Rep Points
    1108
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    ...well, let's see....was that a fluke win or will the Jazz get blowed out the next 3 road games by 20? You don't want to know the Danny Sheridian odds on another road victory this trip.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,686
    Total Rep Points
    7148
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Great comeback by the Jazz. Funny how the last three games against Toronto have been epic games. Now I want to see if the Jazz can carry this over to the next game or will they play with no energy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us