Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,642
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44714
    I <3 my crew. Especially Dala. When I die tomorrow, I know I live on here.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  2. #17
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,390
    Rep Power
    20
    Rep Level
    1340
    The new school short bus guys in here are so much more funny than the old school short bus guys that were in here. Just saying..

  3. #18
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,767
    Rep Power
    108
    Rep Level
    27653
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpjazz View Post
    The new school short bus guys in here are so much more funny than the old school short bus guys that were in here. Just saying..
    Wait, what?







    To quote Jim Calhoun:




    English mother****er!

    do you speak it?
    Likes UGLI baby liked this post
     

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  4. #19
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,642
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44714
    He said you suck, but real good. It's a compliment, mother ****er.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  5. #20
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,724
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41664
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Wait, what?







    To quote Jim Calhoun:




    English mother****er!





    do you speak it?
    Still cant believe Coach Cal turned down the Lakers job.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  6. #21
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,767
    Rep Power
    108
    Rep Level
    27653
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Wait, what?







    To quote Jim Calhoun:




    English mother****er!

    do you speak it?


    Post = revised.

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  7. #22
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,724
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41664
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Post = revised.
    Solid revision.

    Coach Cal is a baaaaad man.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  8. #23
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,642
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44714
    All of this is for me? I am so loving the Calhoun stuff showing up in every thread .. everybody's gotta be like wtf is that??
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #24
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,767
    Rep Power
    108
    Rep Level
    27653
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Solid revision.

    Coach Cal is a baaaaad man.
    Look at coach cal's smile. You know he means business. Just knows how to motivate the youngins better than anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  10. #25
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,724
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41664
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Look at coach cal's smile. You know he means business. Just knows how to motivate the youngins better than anyone else.
    So true, my fav Coach Cal moment was after UCONN won the title with Kemba, the reporter asked him how excited he was, Cal Immediately brushed it off and said it was time to hit the recruiting trail. He said the next goal was 40-0 because everyone said it couldn't be done.

    The guy is always in recruit mode. Never gonna be another one like him.
    Likes dalamon liked this post
     
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  11. #26
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,642
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44714
    Lick, suck, slurp ..

    how do I taste fellas?

    Good to see it's 11:30pm and you guys are foregoing pron for me.

    Hhahahahahahahahahahhaha .. how long will you keep it going? I say until March, hope UK doesn't repeat, and you have some actual/real material, hahhahaha
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  12. #27
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,767
    Rep Power
    108
    Rep Level
    27653
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    So true, my fav Coach Cal moment was after UCONN won the title with Kemba, the reporter asked him how excited he was, Cal Immediately brushed it off and said it was time to hit the recruiting trail. He said the next goal was 40-0 because everyone said it couldn't be done.

    The guy is always in recruit mode. Never gonna be another one like him.

    HAHAHA. Ahhh man. Gonna call it a night pretty soon here.


    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Lick, suck, slurp ..

    how do I taste fellas?

    Good to see it's 11:30pm and you guys are foregoing pron for me.

    Hhahahahahahahahahahhaha .. how long will you keep it going? I say until March, hope UK doesn't repeat, and you have some actual/real material, hahhahaha

    Uhh okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  13. #28
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,390
    Rep Power
    20
    Rep Level
    1340
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He said you suck, but real good. It's a compliment, mother ****er.
    Pretty much this..

  14. #29
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,641
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    -413
    ...well, let's see....was that a fluke win or will the Jazz get blowed out the next 3 road games by 20? You don't want to know the Danny Sheridian odds on another road victory this trip.

  15.  

     

  16. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,301
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6053
    Great comeback by the Jazz. Funny how the last three games against Toronto have been epic games. Now I want to see if the Jazz can carry this over to the next game or will they play with no energy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •