Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 107

Thread: RIP Dalamon

  1. #31
    bordelais7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,475
    Rep Power
    41
    Rep Level
    7712
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Trade offer:

    Send: The Thriller, Conan, Carolinajazz, 2013 1st rounder, 2014 1st rounder

    Receive: Dalamon
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.
    ^^^this

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.
    Clutchfans?

    They're all a huge upgrade compared to their regular posters.

  3. #33
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    24
    Rep Level
    2672
    NOOO!!!! I liked Dalamon.

    Hopefully, he will return in May. By then, we should be discussing how good the Jazz are going to be once the young guys get some regular minutes.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,775
    Rep Power
    47
    Rep Level
    9399
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    NOOO!!!! I liked Dalamon.

    Hopefully, he will return in May. By then, we should be discussing how good the Jazz are going to be once the young guys get some regular minutes.
    We might even start to wonder if the Jazz should fire Corbin? Do you think it would come to that?
    TREYBOT

  5. #35
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    1156
    Dalamon should just switch IP's and register with the username "DeMarcus Cousins".
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  6. #36
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,882
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11247
    Really like dalamon but if you are that close to the edge why dance around it?

    See you in a few. Bis dann.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  7. #37
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,377
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.
    Adelman said there have been internal discussions about whom the team might add. That list likely includes free-agent wings Mikael Pietrus, Josh Howard and Chris Douglas-Roberts along with Utah's Raja Bell, who has been exiled from the Jazz. "I couldn't even tell you," Adelman said when asked about getting an injury exemption. "We're just trying to get through this game. I haven't even asked about that." Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    #BelieveInLindsey

  8. #38
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kansas Central University Fieldhouse
    Posts
    6,567
    Rep Power
    49
    Rep Level
    9763
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Adelman said there have been internal discussions about whom the team might add. That list likely includes free-agent wings Mikael Pietrus, Josh Howard and Chris Douglas-Roberts along with Utah's Raja Bell, who has been exiled from the Jazz. "I couldn't even tell you," Adelman said when asked about getting an injury exemption. "We're just trying to get through this game. I haven't even asked about that." Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    well you sure nailed it!

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,775
    Rep Power
    47
    Rep Level
    9399
    Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    well you sure nailed it!
    Moe, how have you been. I haven't seen you in quite a while.

    It always seems like we are only able to get together at funerals.
    I know, I shouldn't be smiling and happy at a time like this, but I can't help it.

    It's good to see you again.

    You look great!
    Have you lost weight?
    TREYBOT

  10. #40
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,990
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Maybe we should all just get banned together as a sign of solidarity?

  11.  

     

  12. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,775
    Rep Power
    47
    Rep Level
    9399
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Maybe we should all just get banned together as a sign of solidarity?
    Okay. I will follow your lead.

    Go Cyrone!!!
    TREYBOT

  13. #42
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,678
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    Let's just crash the server again.

    Give everyone a re-start.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  14. #43
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kansas Central University Fieldhouse
    Posts
    6,567
    Rep Power
    49
    Rep Level
    9763
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Moe, how have you been. I haven't seen you in quite a while.

    It always seems like we are only able to get together at funerals.
    I know, I shouldn't be smiling and happy at a time like this, but I can't help it.

    It's good to see you again.

    You look great!
    Have you lost weight?
    as I matter of fact, yes. It's a new diet, I only eat what I pick with my own two hands.



    ok, ok, that was gross...

    good to see you too spazz :-)


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    a blast from the past... http://www.freepennystockalerts.com/

  15. #44
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,278
    Rep Power
    41
    Rep Level
    7437
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Clutchfans?

    They're all a huge upgrade compared to their regular posters.
    Damn good point.

  16. #45
    Senior Member JimLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Power
    23
    Rep Level
    2507
    Ugh, and just when I suddenly have to move out of Edmonton a few months early.

    I got his digits, and I have to move my stuff out Saturday/Sunday. I'm going to pester him to watch the Wizards game with me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •