Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 107

Thread: RIP Dalamon

  1. #31
    bordelais7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,475
    Total Rep Points
    7748
    Rep Adjustment Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Trade offer:

    Send: The Thriller, Conan, Carolinajazz, 2013 1st rounder, 2014 1st rounder

    Receive: Dalamon
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.
    ^^^this

  2. #32
    Hot Sauce Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,344
    Total Rep Points
    23345
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.
    Clutchfans?

    They're all a huge upgrade compared to their regular posters.

  3. #33
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,883
    Total Rep Points
    3708
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    NOOO!!!! I liked Dalamon.

    Hopefully, he will return in May. By then, we should be discussing how good the Jazz are going to be once the young guys get some regular minutes.

  4. #34
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,788
    Total Rep Points
    14772
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    NOOO!!!! I liked Dalamon.

    Hopefully, he will return in May. By then, we should be discussing how good the Jazz are going to be once the young guys get some regular minutes.
    We might even start to wonder if the Jazz should fire Corbin? Do you think it would come to that?
    Coach T-1000

  5. #35
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Dalamon should just switch IP's and register with the username "DeMarcus Cousins".
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  6. #36
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    9,729
    Total Rep Points
    17479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    80
    Really like dalamon but if you are that close to the edge why dance around it?

    See you in a few. Bis dann.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  7. #37
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    27,391
    Total Rep Points
    43112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.
    Adelman said there have been internal discussions about whom the team might add. That list likely includes free-agent wings Mikael Pietrus, Josh Howard and Chris Douglas-Roberts along with Utah's Raja Bell, who has been exiled from the Jazz. "I couldn't even tell you," Adelman said when asked about getting an injury exemption. "We're just trying to get through this game. I haven't even asked about that." Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    All Abaord The 5th Seed Jazz Express!!!

  8. #38
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Praying for whirled peas
    Posts
    9,026
    Total Rep Points
    22527
    Rep Adjustment Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Adelman said there have been internal discussions about whom the team might add. That list likely includes free-agent wings Mikael Pietrus, Josh Howard and Chris Douglas-Roberts along with Utah's Raja Bell, who has been exiled from the Jazz. "I couldn't even tell you," Adelman said when asked about getting an injury exemption. "We're just trying to get through this game. I haven't even asked about that." Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    well you sure nailed it!

  9. #39
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,788
    Total Rep Points
    14772
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    well you sure nailed it!
    Moe, how have you been. I haven't seen you in quite a while.

    It always seems like we are only able to get together at funerals.
    I know, I shouldn't be smiling and happy at a time like this, but I can't help it.

    It's good to see you again.

    You look great!
    Have you lost weight?
    Coach T-1000

  10. #40
    Senior Member King Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    44,472
    Total Rep Points
    42727
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Maybe we should all just get banned together as a sign of solidarity?
    In a few years there will be only five kings in the world -- King Cy and the four kings in a pack of cards.

  11. #41
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,788
    Total Rep Points
    14772
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Maybe we should all just get banned together as a sign of solidarity?
    Okay. I will follow your lead.

    Go Cyrone!!!
    Coach T-1000

  12. #42
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    32,588
    Total Rep Points
    51179
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Let's just crash the server again.

    Give everyone a re-start.
    #BringBackUGLI


  13. #43
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Praying for whirled peas
    Posts
    9,026
    Total Rep Points
    22527
    Rep Adjustment Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Moe, how have you been. I haven't seen you in quite a while.

    It always seems like we are only able to get together at funerals.
    I know, I shouldn't be smiling and happy at a time like this, but I can't help it.

    It's good to see you again.

    You look great!
    Have you lost weight?
    as I matter of fact, yes. It's a new diet, I only eat what I pick with my own two hands.



    ok, ok, that was gross...

    good to see you too spazz :-)


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    a blast from the past ... - - - - and a glimpse into the future...
    for dutch...

  14. #44
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    6,731
    Total Rep Points
    13434
    Rep Adjustment Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Clutchfans?

    They're all a huge upgrade compared to their regular posters.
    Damn good point.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  15. #45
    Senior Member JimLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,307
    Total Rep Points
    2996
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Ugh, and just when I suddenly have to move out of Edmonton a few months early.

    I got his digits, and I have to move my stuff out Saturday/Sunday. I'm going to pester him to watch the Wizards game with me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us