Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 107

Thread: RIP Dalamon

  1. #91
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,607
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Never heard of that tribe.

    I'm pretty sure the 2 tribes are the Holier Than Thou tribe, and the Filthier than an Outhouse tribe.

    If you want to start a tard tribe on your own, feel free.
    Dude! So much for S3 Inc. We didn't want you anyways.

    Edit: Also the whole "St George Clique" is a joke. I have not had a rep from any other member in over two weeks. Either I am the odd man out or you all are over reacting.

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Dude! So much for S3 Inc. We didn't want you anyways.

    Edit: Also the whole "St George Clique" is a joke. I have not had a rep from any other member in over two weeks. Either I am the odd man out or you all are over reacting.
    Why you gotta mention S3... that's on the lowdown. We don't want to spring that on them until the last moment.

    No way the S to the G is a joke, it's as serious as my posting style.

    No joke.

  3. #93
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,607
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Why you gotta mention S3... that's on the lowdown. We don't want to spring that on them until the last moment.

    No way the S to the G is a joke, it's as serious as my posting style.

    No joke.
    Fur realz?

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Fur realz?
    Does the Pope poop in the woods?

  5. #95
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Pretty "Kliqueish" if you ask me.
    Fixed.

    http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com.../k/kliq/01.jpg
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I vote we start banning the boring posters instead of the awesome ones.
    agree

  7.  

     

  8. #97
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,590
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I vote we start banning the boring posters instead of the awesome ones.
    Oh ****, I'm screwed.

  9. #98
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,866
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    Oh ****, I'm screwed.
    **** that. You're one of the best.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #99
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,866
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    **** that. You're one of the best.
    That's coming from me, though, so .......
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  11. #100
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,590
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    That's coming from me, though, so .......
    I think it's just because I posted that pic of George Clooney for you in that thread about who we picture for certain people.

  12. #101
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,866
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    I think it's just because I posted that pic of George Clooney for you in that thread about who we picture for certain people.
    That was you!?!?

    PM me.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  13. #102
    Senior Member JimLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    21
    So, I found Dalamon's FB account. I'm wondering whether to reveal it publicly. It's definitely him. The profile pic is him in a blackface Halloween costume and the cover pic is GHay driving to the hoop against the Spurs.

  14. #103
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,867
    Rep Power
    136
    Watch your cornhole dalmon.

    How far away is Calgary from Edmington??
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

  15. #104
    Senior Member JimLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Watch your cornhole dalmon.

    How far away is Calgary from Edmington??
    About 6 hours if you take a dog sled, which you have to, legally, here in Canada.

  16. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    dalamon is a good dude.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •