Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin is going to **** up Burks. I'm pretty confident of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    You know Tinsley is like top 5 in assist per minute?
    Not saying that is an end-all stat to how good he is, but I wouldn't go as far as calling him purely "filler".

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow!!! I'm impressed! Big Al got to the line twice as many times as Darko did! Wow, he's really moving up in the world!

Bottom line: You aren't going to win any games on the road when you let your opponent shoot 50 % from the field.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    u know the problem with the jazz is u got jeremy evans and you let players like jeff green kick your ass on dunks. this teams needs some heat, fire.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    and kanter sucks again. jazz are gonna get screwed if they loose both sap and al at the same time right now. he is unbelievably heads down when he posts up. he's gonna have a career over post game loose balls if he keeps it up. it's not rocket science dude pass the ball out of the ****in dt.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Glad the Jazz gave themselves a chance to win the game.

I didn't realize Tinsley only played about 10min. it felt like an eternity he was playing sooooooo poorly. Celts put a big line up with Pierce at SG and Green at SF and they both have 4" to 5" on Foye somebody needed to give him help and no one did. They did this shortly after Foye hit 2x three's and started to look like he was going to go on one of his runs.

I was upset with how Mo and Paul finished the game but at least Paul's jumper was wide open and what should've been a easy layup. However last game Mo did differ and setup shots for other players so it's not like he is constantly just looking for his shot, but those jumpers where contested and not good shots IMO. Mo and Paul played the most minutes in the 3OT game and played a lot last night so I think their legs just started to wear down from that and we saw the results.

I would also like to see Burks get Tinsley's minutes and play Foye at the one, but Burks like Kanter who looked good in the preseason has not looked too good in his very limited minutes also has inexplicably went 1 for 5 (20%) from the FT line so far this year.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think the thing that frustrate me must about Corbin is that he doesn't utilize Hayward enough on the PnR. Every time Hayward comes off the PnR he makes a good decision. Unlike Mo Williams who is best utilized as a SG who brings the ball up the court. Why does Corbin only run 2-3 plays a game with Hayward on the PnR? Makes no sense.

Foye is a terrible, terrible defender as well and honestly can't justify the minutes he gets just because he gets hot now and then. Not to mention he's got terrible shot selection that often results in a fast break going the other way. He should only be playing against bench players.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cjs55 View Post
    I think the thing that frustrate me must about Corbin is that he doesn't utilize Hayward enough on the PnR. Every time Hayward comes off the PnR he makes a good decision. Unlike Mo Williams who is best utilized as a SG who brings the ball up the court. Why does Corbin only run 2-3 plays a game with Hayward on the PnR? Makes no sense.

Foye is a terrible, terrible defender as well and honestly can't justify the minutes he gets just because he gets hot now and then. Not to mention he's got terrible shot selection that often results in a fast break going the other way. He should only be playing against bench players.
    I agree completely with both of your points.

Hayward needs to be running the pick and roll more often.

Foye needs to play less and only when he isn't a defensive liability.

Tinsley just needs to sit on the bench.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd be fine with Foye if we didn't have Burks. He's a decent vet. He isn't winning us any of these road games though.

Shouldn't we see what Burks has before we ruin him?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anyone else notice that Barbosa and Greene got the, "Subway Sub of the game"? How pathetic is that?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anyone else notice that this was a good game, and fun to watch and that the Jazz were in it the whole game?

That was cool. Yes, it would have been nice if they had won it, and Favors should have been the Sub of the game.

While he didn't make most of his shots, he was awesome. Should have had over 30 mins. Dude changes games.

Now if Mo will just get the ball to the right guys at the end of games, that would be awesome.
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This team is going nowhere with the Mo Show. I'm so sick of the dude calling his own number. And he has no idea how to get guys into sets or exploit mismatches on the floor. Ty has to step in, but I don't think Ty knows what he's doing anymore.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Our offense actually showed minor improvement last night. At least, we saw guys coming off the baseline screens for jumpers (not that I'm really thrilled with the concept.) But we still don't have a clue what to do when those first cuts don't produce shots.

More depressing is A) nobody moves when the ball goes into the block; B) There were less than 5 cuts to the basket without the ball all night. I have no idea how this isn't being seen on film, or what is actually being coached. But Millsap routinely cuts to the basket so at least somebody thinks it's a good thing to do.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just out of curiosity, how many passes has Mo thrown into other guys feet this year? It's got to be some kind of record.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Mo PnR is quickly becoming my most hated play. It's reaching Boozer fadeway levels. You expect bad, and wincingly smile when anything good happens.