Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    1,245
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22

    Would anyone do this trade?

    Have not really thought this out so it's probably idiotic.
    Would anyone trade Kanter and Burks for John Wall?
    Wall seems to be only young legit all star type PG available.

  2. #2
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,208
    Total Rep Points
    1101
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Have not really thought this out so it's probably idiotic.
    Would anyone trade Kanter and Burks for John Wall?
    Wall seems to be only young legit all star type PG available.
    ....in a heartbeat.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In my office
    Posts
    14,027
    Total Rep Points
    47138
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    He is talented but kind of a douche. Do you really want see him out there doing the dougie?

    Great individual talents, not so much team talents.

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    9,055
    Total Rep Points
    16012
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Wall has done wonders with the Wizards.
    We can disagree about religion. We can disagree about politics. but if you like the first three prequels of Star Wars just go ahead an unfriend me right now.

  6. #5
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,373
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Wall has great potential no doubt..

    but as it stands he's a Devin Harris Lite to me..
    L O V E
    L I F E

  7. #6
    Senior Member MVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,640
    Total Rep Points
    6486
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Not the type of PG I would envision leading the Jazz.
    "I was originally a Jazz fan but since I am getting pooped on so hard on the Jazz forums it is really starting to make me wish Kanter develops into the Kevin McHale potential he has and make the Jazz look bad. Nothing would make me happier at this point." Unidentified Kanter homer on reddit.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    748
    Total Rep Points
    274
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    I'd do it for Wall or definitely Irving.

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    No. Unless he had a clause that he forfeits his salary if he shoots more than two shots beyond the paint per game.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    988
    Total Rep Points
    2617
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    I'd do it for Wall or definitely Irving.
    Agreed but I'm still holding out for a max contract being offered to chris paul in the off season Common who really wants to play in LA with Jordan and Griffin when you have Favors, Hayward, and Kanter.

    What do you guys think about Brandon Jennings? He might be obtainable this next off season

  11. #10
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    691
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?1...e-Ideas-thread


    But to answer your question, the wizards spent the year and a half making moves to appease Wall, why the hell would they trade him?

  12. #11
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,816
    Total Rep Points
    10332
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Rather have Mo running the offense.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    Total Rep Points
    314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    Agreed but I'm still holding out for a max contract being offered to chris paul in the off season Common who really wants to play in LA with Jordan and Griffin when you have Favors, Hayward, and Kanter.

    What do you guys think about Brandon Jennings? He might be obtainable this next off season
    No thank you to Jennings.

  14. #13
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,528
    Total Rep Points
    8463
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?1...e-Ideas-thread


    But to answer your question, the wizards spent the year and a half making moves to appease Wall, why the hell would they trade him?
    To get Burks. Duh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •