Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    1,068
    Total Rep Points
    422
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17

    Would anyone do this trade?

    Have not really thought this out so it's probably idiotic.
    Would anyone trade Kanter and Burks for John Wall?
    Wall seems to be only young legit all star type PG available.

  2. #2
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,681
    Total Rep Points
    -598
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Have not really thought this out so it's probably idiotic.
    Would anyone trade Kanter and Burks for John Wall?
    Wall seems to be only young legit all star type PG available.
    ....in a heartbeat.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,120
    Total Rep Points
    19873
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    He is talented but kind of a douche. Do you really want see him out there doing the dougie?

    Great individual talents, not so much team talents.

  4. #4
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,906
    Total Rep Points
    11471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Wall has done wonders with the Wizards.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,993
    Total Rep Points
    21322
    Rep Adjustment Power
    89
    Wall has great potential no doubt..

    but as it stands he's a Devin Harris Lite to me..
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  6. #6
    Senior Member AKMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    Total Rep Points
    2977
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Not the type of PG I would envision leading the Jazz.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    738
    Total Rep Points
    283
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    I'd do it for Wall or definitely Irving.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    No. Unless he had a clause that he forfeits his salary if he shoots more than two shots beyond the paint per game.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah County
    Posts
    893
    Total Rep Points
    2282
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    I'd do it for Wall or definitely Irving.
    Agreed but I'm still holding out for a max contract being offered to chris paul in the off season Common who really wants to play in LA with Jordan and Griffin when you have Favors, Hayward, and Kanter.

    What do you guys think about Brandon Jennings? He might be obtainable this next off season

  10. #10
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    686
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    12
    http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?1...e-Ideas-thread


    But to answer your question, the wizards spent the year and a half making moves to appease Wall, why the hell would they trade him?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,060
    Total Rep Points
    7262
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    Rather have Mo running the offense.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    Total Rep Points
    314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    Agreed but I'm still holding out for a max contract being offered to chris paul in the off season Common who really wants to play in LA with Jordan and Griffin when you have Favors, Hayward, and Kanter.

    What do you guys think about Brandon Jennings? He might be obtainable this next off season
    No thank you to Jennings.

  13.  

     

  14. #13
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,229
    Total Rep Points
    6500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?1...e-Ideas-thread


    But to answer your question, the wizards spent the year and a half making moves to appease Wall, why the hell would they trade him?
    To get Burks. Duh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •