Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    1134

    You guys are all nerds.

    Yeah I said it. Kicky, I'm sorry your girl did you wrong like Greene did to Al ok? My sub of the game for tonight is Archie. Dave, you're cool and all but that piece of **** mustache has got to go. UB, you're my boy and not in a perverted MJ/Elmo kind of way. And if you're all wondering about Archie and I's convo tonight, it consisted of LeBrons dick and 100k. Kicky, go ahead and give me a warning now. Still ain't going to help you get your girl back and add inches to your dick. Archie and the crown put me up to it. I love you all.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #2
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,723
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41664
    Is this 2010?
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,642
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44714
    Have to agree. You guys are embarrassing.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  4. #4
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Posts
    10,779
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    OK?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Archie's drinkin' again. Those Mo's get all feisty when they been drinkin'. It's like listening to a grandma swear.

  6. #6
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    1134
    Best forum ever.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    1134
    Gameface, Archie is sober. I'm the only one drinking. I want to try your beer.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb View Post
    Gameface, Archie is sober. I'm the only one drinking. I want to try your beer.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Where you at?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    And why doesn't Archie log on and say so himself? I miss that guy.

  10. #10
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,642
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44714
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    And why doesn't Archie log on and say so himself? I miss that guy.
    His logs broken.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    His logs broken.
    Man I hate that. Takes a whole roll of TP to clean up.

  12. #12
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    1134
    Maybe he's sleeping. He didn't answer my phone call.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #13
    Senior Member Archie Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    You've been hehepeepeecaca'd
    Posts
    7,268
    Rep Power
    47
    Rep Level
    9141
    Lol.

    KWB is the best to get drunk texts from. Freaking hilarious and random.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

  14. #14
    Senior Member Archie Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    You've been hehepeepeecaca'd
    Posts
    7,268
    Rep Power
    47
    Rep Level
    9141
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb View Post
    Yeah I said it. Kicky, I'm sorry your girl did you wrong like Greene did to Al ok? My sub of the game for tonight is Archie. Dave, you're cool and all but that piece of **** mustache has got to go. UB, you're my boy and not in a perverted MJ/Elmo kind of way. And if you're all wondering about Archie and I's convo tonight, it consisted of LeBrons dick and 100k. Kicky, go ahead and give me a warning now. Still ain't going to help you get your girl back and add inches to your dick. Archie and the crown put me up to it. I love you all.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    This was the best thread of all time you almost woke me up to read? Dude, you're gonna have to do better than that.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

  15.  

     

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    7,995
    Rep Power
    40
    Rep Level
    7106
    I am a nerd, and proud of it.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •