Thread: Benghazi fail.

Rep Level

Benghazi fail.

Why weren't all these investigations and questions happening before the election? Or why didn't Obama hold a press conference weeks ago?

Oh yea he was too busy giving away cell phones and going on Jay Leno. What a *****.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Why weren't all these investigations and questions happening before the election? Or why didn't Obama hold a press conference weeks ago?

Oh yea he was too busy giving away cell phones and going on Jay Leno. What a *****.
    And if this would have happened to a GOP prez, you would have said how smart it was to ensure the future of the nation stayed in house and once reelected, would return to matters at hand.

Why won't you just say you're a party lapdog and be done with it? But, you're no better than Thriller, are you (probably worse)?

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Banned
    Rep Level
    ^

Rep Level
    Why weren't all these investigations and questions happening before the election?
    Perhaps you should ask the GOP controlled Congress.

Rep Level

Because nobody other than some right wingers really gives a damn about Benghazi?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Because nobody other than some right wingers really gives a damn about Benghazi?
    Well they should. Why should they? Not to witch hunt Obama but to figure out how it happened and fix it so our ambassadors in other places are properly protected.

As for why it didn't heppen before the election. Smart political move by Obama. Like him or hate him the man is smart.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Reading up on this Benghazi thing I've been able to discern the following:

-Clinton clearly jumped the gun on this Muslim video - which was based on bad intel from the CIA

-Susan Rice played lawyer with the press regarding whether was terror related, spontaneous and who was involved.

-Obama gave mixed messages for about a week and a half by going back to this Muslim video thing while his underlings were stating the entire ordeal is still under investigation.

At this point, all of this is readily apparent to everyone.

OK. Now - Clinton is gone, Petraus is gone, Rice is apparently going to be stonewalled from any meaningful cabinet position and the people have re-elected Obama.

What's left? What exactly is the accusation?

What I see here is a foggy cluster **** after the fact. But what is the big scandal? What exactly is the cover-up that makes this "worse than Watergate" as John McCain said?
    Last edited by candrew; 11-16-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Reading up on this Benghazi thing I've been able to discern the following:

-Clinton clearly jumped the gun on this Muslim video - which was based on bad intel from the CIA

-Susan Rice played lawyer with the press regarding whether was terror related, spontaneous and who was involved.

-Obama gave mixed messages for about a week and a half by going back to this Muslim video thing while his underlings were stating the entire ordeal is still under investigation.

At this point, all of this is readily apparent to everyone.

OK. Now - Clinton is gone, Petraus is gone, Rice is apparently going to be stonewalled from any meaningful cabinet position and the people have re-elected Obama.

What's left? What exactly is the accusation?

What I see here is a foggy cluster **** after the fact. But what is the big scandal? What exactly is the cover-up that makes this "worse than Watergate" as John McCain said?
    If these "conclusions" can really stand in the light of day, I might just hop on board with this view.

But at this point I think it really is going to shake down in a different way. I think the "Accusation", exactly, is that Obama really isn't on board with the whole World War III in the Mideast, the shakedown of Muslims worldwide into a downsized and modernized UN/New World Order compliant demographic.

Petraus was a politically sophisiticated stagehand who was opposing the idea of attacking Iran and effectively opening up some lines of moderation, blocking the run-up to war. All this fuss would have been just useless, countrerproductive fluff if, and as long as there was a chance, for a military hawk takeover could take over under Mitt. But Obama had to be made aware, right after the election, that he still has to dance to the music, and Petraus just had to be rolled.

I will of course have to keep watching the operatives in Foggy Bottom before I will know what exactly is "the light of day".

Banned
    Rep Level
    I'm not getting the hype. It's like a dog prancing around with a chicken wing like it has a T-rex femur in it's mouth.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Well they should. Why should they? Not to witch hunt Obama but to figure out how it happened and fix it so our ambassadors in other places are properly protected.

As for why it didn't heppen before the election. Smart political move by Obama. Like him or hate him the man is smart.
    Maybe they should, but they don't. This is a country that sort of shrugged off thousands of soldiers dying in meaningless wars like Iraq. It's no shock that the majority wouldn't care about 4 people dying in Libya.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Maybe they should, but they don't. This is a country that sort of shrugged off thousands of soldiers dying in meaningless wars like Iraq. It's no shock that the majority wouldn't care about 4 people dying in Libya.
    Oh I agree that there is a world of difference between what should happen and what does. I also understand that D.C. is all about approvaa ratings and political points instead of genuinely trying to help this country (I am sure there are a few exceptions but I'd say they are less than 10%).
    #BelieveInLindsey