Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    should be a good game. i am hoping the jazz win by 20. i dont do good with the close games. it leaves me on the edge of my seat, and it stress me out. not to mention when they loose close games it just ruins my night. lets just come out of the gate fast and get way ahead then thow in burks a favors and enes and just keep our lead. i like that game plan.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

This feels a bit like a trap game to me. If the Jazz can pull this out then I see them running all over Washington. If not,then look out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This feels a bit like a trap game to me. If the Jazz can pull this out then I see them running all over Washington. If not,then look out.
    The Wizards are just horrible. Even the Caps are getting more media airtime locally. I think Vegas has the over/under for Wiz season wins at "0", and I'm still unsure which way to bet. On the plus side, I got 3 7th-row tickets for $10 each! Look for me on TV tomorrow -- I'll be the guy that's there.
    ^^^this

Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    The Wizards are just horrible. Even the Caps are getting more media airtime locally. I think Vegas has the over/under for Wiz season wins at "0", and I'm still unsure which way to bet. On the plus side, I got 3 7th-row tickets for $10 each! Look for me on TV tomorrow -- I'll be the guy that's there.
    The only guy that's there, with all the wives and moms of the players. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Clean slate, where did you move to??
    By the way, your sig guy is quite an actor. Jon Prescott.

WARNING! THERE ARE TWO BUTT CHEEKS, SHOWN!

One thing that's kind of funny is this gay kissing scene (not the scene itself since to me it's a bit nauseating) (WARNING!! THE F-BOMB IS DROPPED!!!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwMpRC8nHDY

That's right. He is quite an actor since he is both a female sex symbol in his Gevalia commercials and he is either gay or bi-sexual according to rumors. Very versatile!

Vegas has the Sixers favored by 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    The only guy that's there, with all the wives and moms of the players. Nice.
    That's what I call a target rich environment.

Please bring a sign taking about how big your "Enes" is.

Signed,
    Jazz Nation
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by akirac73 View Post
    Vegas has the Sixers favored by 1
    Well, they don`t know anything about our loaded dice then... Ocean`s 14 is coming your way Philly! (Don`t count Braille)

Wow. They must be bad for you to be able to get tickets at that price.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Wow. They must be bad for you to be able to get tickets at that price.
    They are bad, almost as bad as your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post

I feel like you can remove this haircut and change it with a more suitable choice, like you able to do on Lego.

About the game: Hey, even Detroit beat them at their home right? Needless to say anything else, must win..
    Talk about the funniest comment I've seen this week! Lol
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Hey, I didn't know you were in the area. I would be going, but there's a concert I bought tickets to before the schedule was released, and thus I will not be there.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Vegas odds makers have the over under on how many new 'Trade for Jrue' threads will pop up after tonight at 6. Do you guys think I should take the over?

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Vegas odds makers have the over under on how many new 'Trade for Jrue' threads will pop up after tonight at 6. Do you guys think I should take the over?
    That's a good line on threads. I'd like to see the o/u on how many total posts.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111