ESPN Article on the Big Lineup

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...mallball-world

Not insider!

Some good info and holy crap what an insane offensive rating. 137.0 per 100 posessions. That is nuts.

I think its our best chance. Corbin just needs to go to it sooner now

Those numbers dont surprise me either. When you watch it you can tell we are better. I just dont see why he doesnt start that instead of letting us dig ourselves a hole, then go to it it and expect the big three to make a come back. Here is a novel idea, start the big three and build a lead. Stop worrying about who his coming off the bench. Kanter, Evans, and Marv can hold that down. Plus you dont have to take all three off at the same time.

I think Corbin knows its our best line up, but is afraid of any scrutiny that might come with breaking traditional methods. I say, **** that, be an innovator, be first.

i wonder why we do so poor on the defensive end though?... you would think we would be better. maybe its cause of the wings that we have out there at the time. its usually foye and tinsley it seems. but i like the article!
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

I would love to see this line-up for large chunks of the game. My only concern would be Hayward fitting in. He would help the defensive side of the ball, but his outside shot is struggling right now and they would need two players on the perimiter to stretch the defense and keep it honest. Burks might fit in well as the two for this lineup and go with which ever point guard has the hot hand.

Kevin Arvonitz is so gay.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...