Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

The big mean Jazz

Love articles like this...

It might not be much easier against the Jazz tonight. Utah possesses a toughness that is left over from the days when Jerry Sloan was the coach. Coach Doug Colllins loves to tell the story of how Sloan relayed to his players that they should "committ 60 fouls and the refs will call 30." It is precisely the rough style that gives the Sixers fits.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...h-tonight.html

i think they forget we have the big stuffed animal bear jefferson, and the old softy tinsley. lol
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think people, and teams associate Sloans toughness with the team unjustified. I really haven't felt like our team was "tough" since the John Stockton days. Remember Boozer and Okur at the front court? What a scary bunch

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    I think people, and teams associate Sloans toughness with the team unjustified. I really haven't felt like our team was "tough" since the John Stockton days. Remember Boozer and Okur at the front court? What a scary bunch
    lol.. a tall soft white guy, and a half white half black guy on steroids... lol... "nightmares"
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The scariest thing about Carlos were his roid pustules.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Really, this is a good point. Jazz have been coasting on the toughness of John and Karl for a while now. Just goes to show you what a hack job the national media is. Whenever I listen to a national guy talk about the Jazz, they dont even come close to describing the team well.