Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin isn't good for us....
    But unfortunately O'Connor wants Corbin....
    Where are you Linsey....?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Foye, Marvin, Mo, Hayward and so on are good players if they are used and coached properly.

Don't tell me that this Philly players are better than ours.

It's all about coaching and people management. Corbin just sucks, that's why the team and players sucks. But this stuff was said and last season too, so whatever..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    it's clear that the jazz have a great 2nd team and it's the key behind their success, but we shouldn't get that much excited. they don't outplay the first team in most of the games. the 2nd team is physically better than the opposition's 2nd unit and they are more paced so when they face a tired unit they can out hustle them. jazz are lucky they got a bench to excite the whole association, but it won't last forever coz it is shaped of 2nd-3rd-4th year guys that will demand the starting line up soon and veterans that won't be there forever.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncster View Post
    Maybe we could talk Phil Jackson into taking his revenge on the Lakers by coaching the Jazz.
    Just get Nate McMillan, SVG, JVG, or one of the other available coaches, hell get an assistant off of any team in the league, they could not possibly be worse than Corbin.

With the exception of Mike Brown. That guy may just be worse than Corbin.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    If the Lakers could fire a coach after 5 games why can't the Jazz fire a coach who has sucked for 2 1/2 years?

I look at the talent we have... And there's no way we should be losing to the teams that we have lost and are losing to. No way. And it's not like we're getting any better. This team is quickly regressing despite adding more and more talent.

We have absolutely no positive direction right now. It's pretty obvious that Ty isn't the right coach here.

We not only need to free Burks, tell Hayward to STOP shooting (but to attack the rim), trade Jefferson, and play Favors 30+, but we need a coach who can get this offense and defense going. I mean... We really do look like the Adrian Dantley coached Nuggets out there. Or the Cowboys under Wade Phillips. Tons of talent but no leadership, direction, or motivation.

We are going through the motions even at home! There's no way that the Lakers game should have been as close as it was. They had quit on their coach.
    Two and a half years? What the hell is wrong with you? He's not even been a head coach for a full season and a half. That said, he sucks and needs to hit the ****ing road.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    The starters should have been benched. All of them. He should have rolled with his entire bench to start the 2nd half and play most of it.
    This must be one of those strategies that is so great that it rarely if ever gets used by any NBA coach after the starters play poorly in the first half.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    This must be one of those strategies that is so great that it rarely if ever gets used by any NBA coach after the starters play poorly in the first half.
    Have you seen how many bad NBA coaches there are? I lean more toward Thriller here.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Have you seen how many bad NBA coaches there are? I lean more toward Thriller here.
    I'm glad we have so many great TV coaches on JazzFanz.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I'm glad we have so many great TV coaches on JazzFanz.
    Bro, it's common ****ing sense. It really is. Sadly, it should never get to that point though. There have been a million times Corbitch should have sat Al just minutes into the game.

You don't try, you sit. Period. Everyone's talented in the league. Effort, intensity and discipline can go a long freakin' way. Look at the Bulls.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Bro, it's common ****ing sense. It really is. Sadly, it should never get to that point though. There have been a million times Corbitch should have sat Al just minutes into the game.

You don't try, you sit. Period. Everyone's talented in the league. Effort, intensity and discipline can go a long freakin' way. Look at the Bulls.
    Why do you constantly twig out on Jefferson while ignoring Millsap's lazy ass cuts?
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Why do you constantly twig out on Jefferson while ignoring Millsap's lazy ass cuts?
    I was using the example that anyone with eyes and a brain would use.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think Millsap isnt happy here.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I think Millsap isnt happy here.
    I though the same thing. Playing alongside BigAl for long time can damage.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncster View Post
    Maybe we could talk Phil Jackson into taking his revenge on the Lakers by coaching the Jazz.
    ....we simply do not have the horses to compete with the big boys in this league. When we had Stockton and Malone, even Deron and Boozer we could compete to a large extent if we ran the offense properly and played defense like our checks depended on it! These guaranteed contracts have ruined alot of professional sports and certainly have contributed to the demise of the NBA.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....we simply do not have the horses to compete with the big boys in this league. When we had Stockton and Malone, even Deron and Boozer we could compete to a large extent if we ran the offense properly and played defense like our checks depended on it! These guaranteed contracts have ruined alot of professional sports and certainly have contributed to the demise of the NBA.
    If we ran an offense now we could compete. But alas our coach seem think putting the ball in the post and watching the guy go to work is an offense.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.