Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,372
    Total Rep Points
    17819
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpjazz View Post
    Trade them both please
    This.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    11,735
    Total Rep Points
    10539
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Millsap doesn't have a whole lot of trade value right now, so the thread title actually makes some sense.
    Players I like in the 2015 draft:


    Umm... Lyles. Yeah, Lyles.

  3. #18
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,372
    Total Rep Points
    17819
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Millsap doesn't have a whole lot of trade value right now, so the thread title actually makes some sense.
    I disagree. Adding a 3 point shot to his skill set has his value at an all-time high.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,044
    Total Rep Points
    9127
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Uhhhhh. This is t serious is it? 2-13?

    Like I said, Millsap will be back for less than he is making now.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    11,735
    Total Rep Points
    10539
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Millsap can't keep opposing PFs off the boards and he has a hard time guarding length. He doesn't drive and finish at the rim like he used to. Maybe he was tired tonight on the back-to-back, but he's not a reliable starting PF right now. He's playing like a slightly rich man's Carl Landry.
    Players I like in the 2015 draft:


    Umm... Lyles. Yeah, Lyles.

  6. #21
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,372
    Total Rep Points
    17819
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Millsap can't keep opposing PFs off the boards and he has a hard time guarding length. He doesn't drive and finish at the rim like he used to. Maybe he was tired tonight on the back-to-back, but he's not a reliable starting PF right now. He's playing like a slightly rich man's Carl Landry.
    Agree, but I can see other teams going after him for a 6th man type role.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  7.  

     

  8. #22
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    11,735
    Total Rep Points
    10539
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Ryan Anderson is making $8.7MM. Doug West is at $10MM. Millsap should get at least 3 yrs @ $32 - $35MM. I'm not sure the Jazz will do it.
    Players I like in the 2015 draft:


    Umm... Lyles. Yeah, Lyles.

  9. #23
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Ryan Anderson is making $8.7MM. Doug West is at $10MM. Millsap should get at least 3 yrs @ $32 - $35MM. I'm not sure the Jazz will do it.
    Oh you meant the Doug West from the 1990 Timberwolves?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  10. #24
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    11,735
    Total Rep Points
    10539
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Oh you meant the Doug West from the 1990 Timberwolves?
    Ha! No, I meant David West in Indiana.
    Players I like in the 2015 draft:


    Umm... Lyles. Yeah, Lyles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •