Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpjazz View Post
    Trade them both please
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  2. #17
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,657
    Rep Power
    34
    Millsap doesn't have a whole lot of trade value right now, so the thread title actually makes some sense.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

  3. #18
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Millsap doesn't have a whole lot of trade value right now, so the thread title actually makes some sense.
    I disagree. Adding a 3 point shot to his skill set has his value at an all-time high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    35
    Uhhhhh. This is t serious is it? 2-13?

    Like I said, Millsap will be back for less than he is making now.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,657
    Rep Power
    34
    Millsap can't keep opposing PFs off the boards and he has a hard time guarding length. He doesn't drive and finish at the rim like he used to. Maybe he was tired tonight on the back-to-back, but he's not a reliable starting PF right now. He's playing like a slightly rich man's Carl Landry.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

  6. #21
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Millsap can't keep opposing PFs off the boards and he has a hard time guarding length. He doesn't drive and finish at the rim like he used to. Maybe he was tired tonight on the back-to-back, but he's not a reliable starting PF right now. He's playing like a slightly rich man's Carl Landry.
    Agree, but I can see other teams going after him for a 6th man type role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #22
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,657
    Rep Power
    34
    Ryan Anderson is making $8.7MM. Doug West is at $10MM. Millsap should get at least 3 yrs @ $32 - $35MM. I'm not sure the Jazz will do it.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

  8.  

     

  9. #23
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Ryan Anderson is making $8.7MM. Doug West is at $10MM. Millsap should get at least 3 yrs @ $32 - $35MM. I'm not sure the Jazz will do it.
    Oh you meant the Doug West from the 1990 Timberwolves?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  10. #24
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,657
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Oh you meant the Doug West from the 1990 Timberwolves?
    Ha! No, I meant David West in Indiana.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •