Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpjazz View Post
    Trade them both please
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Millsap doesn't have a whole lot of trade value right now, so the thread title actually makes some sense.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Millsap doesn't have a whole lot of trade value right now, so the thread title actually makes some sense.
    I disagree. Adding a 3 point shot to his skill set has his value at an all-time high.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Uhhhhh. This is t serious is it? 2-13?

Like I said, Millsap will be back for less than he is making now.

Millsap can't keep opposing PFs off the boards and he has a hard time guarding length. He doesn't drive and finish at the rim like he used to. Maybe he was tired tonight on the back-to-back, but he's not a reliable starting PF right now. He's playing like a slightly rich man's Carl Landry.

Millsap can't keep opposing PFs off the boards and he has a hard time guarding length. He doesn't drive and finish at the rim like he used to. Maybe he was tired tonight on the back-to-back, but he's not a reliable starting PF right now. He's playing like a slightly rich man's Carl Landry.
    Agree, but I can see other teams going after him for a 6th man type role.

Ryan Anderson is making $8.7MM. Doug West is at $10MM. Millsap should get at least 3 yrs @ $32 - $35MM. I'm not sure the Jazz will do it.

Ryan Anderson is making $8.7MM. Doug West is at $10MM. Millsap should get at least 3 yrs @ $32 - $35MM. I'm not sure the Jazz will do it.
    Oh you meant the Doug West from the 1990 Timberwolves?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Oh you meant the Doug West from the 1990 Timberwolves?
    Ha! No, I meant David West in Indiana.