Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Game #11 - Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards - 11/17/2012 5:00 PM MST Root Sports

What on earth should we expect tonight? Will Favors play more than 22 min? Will DeMarre Carroll play? Burks? How many shots will Foye and Mo Williams chuck tonight? This should really be fun. Do the Wizards get their first win tonight? Tune in to Root Sports tonight and find out!

After last night I expect Carroll to play for sure. I hope hope hope the Jazz find a way to beat the Wizards.

It's gonna be tough.

At this point I am hoping for a dramatic loss. A road trip that has the Jazz going 1-3 with a triple overtime win to the Raptors and a loss to the winless Wizards would be the turning point of something.

I remember the last time the Jazz lost to the Wizards. The game was early because it was Presidents Day. The Jazz came out flat and never recovered from that loss. Shortly after that game DWill was traded to the Nets and we all started talking about the bright future of this team.

We are still talking about the bright future but we should be talking about how our lotto players are showing that they can compete and win in the NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Hopefully we can find a way to contain Chris Singelton.

Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Lol. Must spread rep around

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Oh man. Post of the thread, and we are not even past the first page.

Go jazz... We totally got this one, when was the last time the Jazz lost three in a row??
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Go jazz... We totally got this one, when was the last time the Jazz lost three in a row??
    Last time they had a three game road trip would be my guess.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Last time they had a three game road trip would be my guess.
    Nope. The playoff sweep was 2 at home, 2 on the road. During the season it was a road loss, home loss, then another road loss.

At this point I am hoping for a dramatic loss. A road trip that has the Jazz going 1-3 with a triple overtime win to the Raptors and a loss to the winless Wizards would be the turning point of something.

I remember the last time the Jazz lost to the Wizards. The game was early because it was Presidents Day. The Jazz came out flat and never recovered from that loss. Shortly after that game DWill was traded to the Nets and we all started talking about the bright future of this team.

We are still talking about the bright future but we should be talking about how our lotto players are showing that they can compete and win in the NBA.
    I'm in a nitpicky mood. The last time the Jazz lost to the Wizards on the road was MLK day in Jan 2011. They later lost to the Wizards at home that March.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I'm in a nitpicky mood. The last time the Jazz lost to the Wizards on the road was MLK day in Jan 2011. They later lost to the Wizards at home that March.
    You win.

I'm starting to agree with this theory.
    Any ideas on which big man the Jazz trade in the event we lose to the Wizards?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

I'm going to be sitting 3 rows behind the Jazz bench...I'm taking requests for things to ask/yell...preferably, nothing that will get me kicked out (until late in the game anyway)...

btw, lamest game thread ever?...

Lets go Utah!! Time to over come your coaching and lay down an ass beating.