Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nice to see Ty changing things up and start Favors, but even in this Ty has screwed up. I'm good with Favors, but starting Foye means extra time for Tinsley and now no chance Burks gets any time.

as long as Hayward still sees the minutes i am fine with him coming off the bench. however, i fear that corbin will just plug Hayward into Foye's 20 something minutes.

Its about time. Maybe Corbin isnt so dumb after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I`d rather find a way to contain Corbin and Jefferson.
    this made me lol.

I think this is going to work. I like Hayward coming off the bench.

Im feeling a lot better now after hearing this news.

We might beat the worst team or become it tonight.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Just got to my seat. There's a game tonight, right? There's some other dude in here, but I think he's an usher.
    ^^^this

I didn't want to, but I actually gonna see this game, only because of this change in starting 5.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Lol. UGLI's biffiness is rubbing off on me.
    I thought it was funny you missed that. If you could t tell my original post was sarcastic !!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Wow! This is not good. Who wants to bet Foye gets starter minutes while Favors, and Hayward only get around 20 to 25 minutes. I think Millsap sees half his minutes at pf, while Hayward has a hard time getting the minutes he needs because Ty will also want to play Marvin and Carroll. The way I see it is having the two biggest black holes on the starting unit in Al and Foye will make the offense even worse and hard to watch. Had Ty inserted Burks in the starting lineup it might have worked, because Ty would pull him early for Hayward, so Hayward gets his minutes and Foyes minutes are decreased, but still enough to allow him to be affective as a scorer and shooter off the bench.

Jazz just came out for warm ups. Enes tears off his jacket like he's a WWE superstar, Hayward bricks an 18 footer, foye air balls a three, millsap misses a layup. It can only get better.

Wizards out now. Their fans both stood up and cheered.
    ^^^this

After last game, I was thinking about this lineup. The reason I like it is because Favors is there to makeup for the horrendous perimeter defense of Mo and Foye, Millsap is seemingly our best three point shooter, Foye is a huge ballstopper in that starting unit and is a chucker and he will get open looks in that second unit, we can probably afford to play Tinsley less with Hayward on the floor, the ball movement should be much better on that second unit, Kanter should do better with better passers, and it's an adjustment.

Jazz starting the big 3 will be good.

Well I am glad Ty is willing to try something different because whatever the team was doing wasn't working. I agree about Hayward getting lost on offense because Mo, AJ and Millsap need their shots. However now I am worried that Favors will get lost with the addition of any shooter Foye taking shots. So Favors will be the 5th option.

I think Marvin needed to go to the bench to for the same reason. He was tentative after the first game and guys weren't looking for him to take shots. Hopefully, both Marvin and Hayward will become more aggressive on the offensive playing on the second unit.