Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't know, I used to think Sap was 6th man in future. But I think he and Favors could start just fine.
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So, anyone notice that Al Jefferson is 5th in the league in rebounding? He may put up empty stats sometimes, but people looking at his stats think he's an impact player.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    So, anyone notice that Al Jefferson is 5th in the league in rebounding? He may put up empty stats sometimes, but people looking at his stats think he's an impact player.
    Trade coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sap and Favors 5-23 shooting combined! NBA power forwards? Fantastic! Well, at least our front line grabbed double digit rebounds a piece!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    Sap and Favors 5-23 shooting combined! NBA power forwards? Fantastic! Well, at least our front line grabbed double digit rebounds a piece!
    I'm agreeing with the resident forever troll .. nice work CJ.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Trade coming?
    Missed the Burks trade rumor thread. Definitely a trade coming.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If The Jazz were playing any other team in the league - and a few NBDL teams - this would have been a loss.

The Wizards, right now, are the worst NBA team I've ever seen.

Did any one else notice how loose the rims were? I don't know if it was done purposely or just wear and tear from all the bricks this team throws.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    If The Jazz were playing any other team in the league - and a few NBDL teams - this would have been a loss.

The Wizards, right now, are the worst NBA team I've ever seen.

Did any one else notice how loose the rims were? I don't know if it was done purposely or just wear and tear from all the bricks this team throws.
    .....question is: will they break the 76ers record of futility which was what, 8 wins???

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Where was Wall? Must be hurt, right?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    .....question is: will they break the 76ers record of futility which was what, 8 wins???
    Didn't the Bobcats beat the percentage mark last season?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    great seats didn't make the game look any better...uugggllaa...good thing the Jazz were playing the Wiz because they would have lost to anyone else...Al played great down the strectch and Favors/Carroll's hustle plays were a big factor...Millsap looked slow and disinterested, or maybe he's not 100 percent...Foye should be playing for the Wizards...it's hard to believe you could assemble an NBA team that bad...you could get better group of players together with blind luck...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    An obvious observation from Locke:

• Interesting that Randy Foye plays the starting 2 tonight and seems lost the same way Gordon and Marvin did when they were in the starting line-up. Until the ball moves and we play the up tempo we were shooting for it is going to be very difficult for the 2 or the 3 to have an impact with how the ball goes left block and does come out very quickly.
    Why is that? Could it be Jefferson?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    An obvious observation from Locke:

Why is that? Could it be Jefferson?
    Another reason to trade Al.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Another reason to trade Al.
    My point exactly.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Well Jazz get a 2-2 on this road trip. They were close to a 3-1 trip...
    They could have easily gone 1-3 and it even could have been 0-4 if the Wizards hadn't sucked in the 4th quarter.