Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Rep Level
    Lineup changes don't matter when there isn't an offense being run. Crazy thing is this would be picked up in big markets where media isn't beholden to the teams (and often over critical but I digress.)

Jazz media, Locke especially, is Jazz organization friendly. If all the news you get is from guys travelling with the team, then you're going to get distorted viewpoints. Either a Hollinger type would have to write an article about how abysmal our offense was, or the season would have to go deep in the tank before we hear any questioning of Ty.

Rep Level
    And as far as Al going 1 on the Wizards the entire 3rd quarter, I was basically all for it. Hot players need to keep shooting. But don't get me wrong, I utterly hate the way we play. I'm dying for anybody in the media to figure out that guys not cutting or moving off the ball when Al (or Favors/Sap/Kanter) get set in the post is actually a system problem, not the problem of the guy on the block.

Rep Level
    Was there anything more feeble and simultaneously thrilling than Hayward's performance on the 2nd unit? He mixed botched drives with brilliant ones, scored tons, and if it wasn't the Wizards I'd be pretty excited. Personally, I think Ty is experimenting his way into oblivion. But the silver lining might be Hayward figuring out on the second unit things he can do on the first unit.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Was there anything more feeble and simultaneously thrilling than Hayward's performance on the 2nd unit? He mixed botched drives with brilliant ones, scored tons, and if it wasn't the Wizards I'd be pretty excited. Personally, I think Ty is experimenting his way into oblivion. But the silver lining might be Hayward figuring out on the second unit things he can do on the first unit.
    Hayward + Sap 6th man of the year.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes