Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    That goes against everything we've heard through out the past 2 seasons...

I don't feel like looking for links, but I remember Jazz players talking about how Burks should win ROtY if he plays as well in game as he does in practice (last year). And I remember a lot of talk about how much Burks game improved over the summer.

You're just making the assumptions that justify what you want to believe. The fact is, Burks produced pretty well in his rookie season in limited minutes, and we haven't seen him at all this season. Let's remain rational.
    You're right. Let's be rational. The Jazz simply aren't playing Burks out of spite and know that he's the only real superstar on our team but prefer veterans so they have to hide his talent by not giving him a chance.

If this is true what do you think Utah could get for a Burks and Big Al/Sap trade?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You dumb asses think he is getting zero playing time for no reason? **** the F.O. for having no plan. Wait, **** them for having a plan. Wait....I want to cry like an armchair coach too uhhcuz it makes me feel good. Fire something FIRE^99!
    lol

I wonder if this franklin kid was crying last year when we dared suggest Corbin should play Gordon Hayward over Josh Howard and Raja Bell. Hell if he was around in 2006 he probably fully supported the Jazz benching Deron Williams for Milt Palacio.

Forgive us for seeing enough evidence over the years to suggest that maybe the Jazz FO isn't perfect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    That goes against everything we've heard through out the past 2 seasons...

I don't feel like looking for links, but I remember Jazz players talking about how Burks should win ROtY if he plays as well in game as he does in practice (last year). And I remember a lot of talk about how much Burks game improved over the summer.

You're just making the assumptions that justify what you want to believe. The fact is, Burks produced pretty well in his rookie season in limited minutes, and we haven't seen him at all this season. Let's remain rational.
    Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

To the Jazz FO/Corbin apologists, let's not rewrite history to defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    You're right. Let's be rational. The Jazz simply aren't playing Burks out of spite and know that he's the only real superstar on our team but prefer veterans so they have to hide his talent by not giving him a chance.
    That's a bit melodramatic. Corbin and others are human beings with biases and prejudices who also can make mistakes. We don't know the situation with Burks, and creating a story about possible problems that we're not privy to is unnecessary.

We simply don't know what's happening. And from what we saw last season, Burks is a capable player worthy of developing.

Either way, I am not opposed to trading him if it brings back good value.

My stance is that there has to be more to the story than what we know. I am reserving judgement.

Question is, what are we going to trade him for?

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Bledsoe. The Clippers have been starting Willie Green, who also happens to be our starting PG.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Wow I can't believe the ****-sureness of the Burke haters. He rotted on the bench half of last year cuz of Raja, started playing and was crucial in several games down the stretch of the season. Then he only went on to dominate summer league. To Burks doubters, a sincere **** you. Jazz apologists
    Long Live JYD

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    A new coach.

this just pisses me off, especially when i see randy foye getting 25+ mins a game.

This thread is full of smh.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This thread is full of smb.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Sounds like Corbin is giving another player the silent treatement. Always a wise move when you manage people for a living.

Sucks when it's a guy (most of us) like - isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Fixed.
    Photoshop?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111